Crybaby jhbyrd rips Gatorchatter on Swamp Gas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Is every one of their members in the hall of fame? The requirements to get in must be amazingly low, I guess if you post once you're a hall of fame member.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think they were referring to me on the assclown thing. :lol:
Here's your new avatar Ox
hqdefault.jpg

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
jhbyrd's narcissism is borderline pathological. Unfortunately, he'll be back so we don't "run recruits off" or any other stupid thing he wants to whine about. The sad thing is that if/when we have some recruiting success he'll take some credit for it because of his self-perceived, pompous mission to save UF football on message boards. :rolleyes3:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
That “donkey “ douchebag they refer to as “law” should have his pie hole stuffed full with every one of his chickensh!t anti-Gator posts and held down until he either swallows that wad or pukes it back up

:lmao2:
Let’s be honest, is he really that far off on this one? :grin:

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
Swamp gas is awful. I have perused the threads and its straight biased pumping. no clue why people would stay there. They remind me of warchant. quick to ban for nonsense

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Swamp gas is awful. I have perused the threads and its straight biased pumping. no clue why people would stay there. They remind me of warchant. quick to ban for nonsense

Never clicked on their page.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Exactly. Rub some dirt on it, pussies.

I take it on the chin as much as anyone, certainly more than catlady did.

We have always been a sports bar atmosphere, and proud of it. Some of these guys arent safe in this environment, I guess.
Sports Bars allow scantily clad women. We're more like a sports church atmosphere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.