Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
that whole thread is silly. But we now know where coach9 went. Divits hurt their feelings. They felt he was demonstrating faux machismo.
I told you he was there.

Although I was surprised he didnt go the Mushcucks.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Mac had some busts from his top-end recruits (Callaway, Clayton, Robinson, etc.) but a whole bunch of 3* studs that have us where we're at today (Zuniga, JTaylor, Reese, Perine, Heggie, Joseph, Polite, Toney, MDavis, Campbell, Stiner, etc.)

:lmao2: First of all, about half those guys arent 3 stars.

Secondly, on what planet is Stiner a stud? He has trouble staying on the same tv screen on any deep route.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Sounds to me in my short time there that those are the kind of dooshbags who like to sniff their own farts.

BTW, I vote yes on Piehole Stuffed Douchebag. :lol:
Im wearing it proudly, bromance.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Does this mean we have to call Donkey the Piehole Sutffed Douchebag now?

Last Saturday we were roughing up LSU's Donkey. No one should be messin' with our Donkey. I am just laughing my azz off. There's a good reason they call it Swamp Gas. Probably someone farted.
Mehhhhh..... its just the internet.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Wow, coach is over there (our very own coach9) spreading all kinds of lies, like I followed him around the internet and begged him to come back.
Yeah.... pretty sure I know Ox well enough to say there is ZERO percent chance that happened .

It is funny how the accuse Ox of being a fuehrer ..... and a sniveling asskisser too.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
They called me a dictator. That's completely true, but it hurt my feelings like hell.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Perhaps you should register over there as Piehole Stuffed Douchbag and bring some "civility" to those wimpy jellyfish.
Im probably registered over there already. I forget.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
They called me a dictator. That's completely true, but it hurt my feelings like hell.
Please. You threaten a hundred times for every time you do something and most threats are CLEARLY jokes.

In the end, every forum is a dictatorship. Over there, it is an Emperor Has No Clothes situation. Pretend things are great or go, until.the day adter the last guu was fired, and then you blame everything on him.

Everyone is free to pump or dump as you like here. However, obviously at certain times there is more or less evidence for one side versus the other. If they are pissy about that, they should take it up w the person who hired the last two losers.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Civility on that other site REALLY?

No really?

Their own people on Too Hot complained about their own Sports Site.

Face it. On Chatter you can vent, express an opinion, and even be wrong but no one gets banned.

I don't miss Muschump, Butters MacShark, or that other site

Philo Beddoe

Oct 8, 2018
I lurk on SG and haven't posted there since 98 but came out of the woodwork to tell you that Byrd is a puss. WTF?? I felt like I was reading the diary of a 13 year old girl.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I lurk on SG and haven't posted there since 98 but came out of the woodwork to tell you that Byrd is a puss. WTF?? I felt like I was reading the diary of a 13 year old girl.
Start posting and/or lurking here. You won't regret it.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
:trux:

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
The Donkey, Law, controls everything.

So, Donkey is an Ox alt account?

giphy.gif

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
Byrd was easily the worst poster here. His posts weren't "pumper vs dumper". It was just nonsense. Swamp Gas fails as a message board because it's not interesting to read Bazza saying we're winning the national title every year when it's clear that isn't the truth about the program.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.