Crypto currency

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017
Awesome stuff UFHealth! Thank you so much! I will watch these vids later tonight and start delving more into it.....how bout gold/silver/precious metals? What's your thoughts on that?

I don't have much insight when it comes to metals. I have an extremely small position in Gold (<1% of my net worth) and thats about it. @Concrete Helmet is more knowledgeable.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Alright so I finally sold out of the Grayscale BC Trust and opened a Coinbase account a couple weeks back. I've mostly bought Ethereum as I see a higher ceiling from this entry point or at least in the next couple of months....Anyone think differently? Why? Also what other coins are you guys buying. I bought something today but can't even remember right now. Also do I need a wallet? It's just sitting in the account...not sure if that's safe or not.

Oh and yes I did buy a $1000 lottery ticket of Shiba :lol2:....But hey it it ever gets to .01cent I'll make $100k off the newest Ponzi scheme.....

no1g8r

Bringing Reason to the dumb masses
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2017
Solana has been my best lotto ticket so far. As you may recall, I bought 47 different currencies in April, on the dip, plus doubled up in Bitcoin, Cardano, and Etherium.

Solana is up 820%, with Helium in a distant 2nd place up 280%

But there are a lot of losers, too, with 31 of 47 in the red, so a small handful of currencies are propping the others up. The lotto ticket portfolio overall is up 21% since April. But they are all small wagers for entertainment, so nothing to get excited about, mostly just a learning experience.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Solana has been my best lotto ticket so far. As you may recall, I bought 47 different currencies in April, on the dip, plus doubled up in Bitcoin, Cardano, and Etherium.

Solana is up 820%, with Helium in a distant 2nd place up 280%

But there are a lot of losers, too, with 31 of 47 in the red, so a small handful of currencies are propping the others up. The lotto ticket portfolio overall is up 21% since April. But they are all small wagers for entertainment, so nothing to get excited about, mostly just a learning experience.
That's kinda why I bought in. I've made a little on BTC but it was in the Grayscale trust. This is my first experience in just the asset itself and I see stuff all over the place up 34% one day and then down 27% the next. I figured Ethereum would have more upside and stability but I don't mind speculating on a few others with small amounts.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Alright so I finally sold out of the Grayscale BC Trust and opened a Coinbase account a couple weeks back. I've mostly bought Ethereum as I see a higher ceiling from this entry point or at least in the next couple of months....Anyone think differently? Why? Also what other coins are you guys buying. I bought something today but can't even remember right now. Also do I need a wallet? It's just sitting in the account...not sure if that's safe or not.

Oh and yes I did buy a $1000 lottery ticket of Shiba :lol2:....But hey it it ever gets to .01cent I'll make $100k off the newest Ponzi scheme.....

I have BTC, ETH, LINK, and LTC. I have a very little bit of BAT, UNI, and DAI. I'm up on all of them (until the next tanking). I haven't bought much in the last several weeks since the start of the recent run up. I do have a ton of cash in the GUSD (gemini) - which earns 9% on the first $40k and 8% on the remainder (in blockfi). I'm making over $1100/month in interest.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
BTC pushing $68k today, back under $67 right now.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Anyone ever hear anything about KAU/KAG....Kinesis?
I guess it's physical gold/silver that you digitalize then spend, hold or trade while earning a yield(I have heard the gold yield is currently 6.9% and since we know gold is likely to take off soon as well as silver this would seem a win/win.....

LoyalGatorFan

Lifetime Member
Jul 10, 2019
I have invested $100 in BTC, and $75 each in LTC and ETH....I will probably try Safemoon if Coinbase ever lets them join

Did yall see where Killary came out and admitted crypto is a threat to them? Buy buy and buy!

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
CNBC reached out to multiple Bitmart employees to ask for more clarity on the hack, including whether customer funds had specifically been targeted in the breach, and if so, whether users would be reimbursed. CNBC has not yet heard back, but an email to the work address of Bitmart founder and CEO Sheldon Xia (as listed on Xia’s unverified Twitter account) bounced back with a message that read, “Recipient address rejected: Access denied.”
:lol:

LoyalGatorFan

Lifetime Member
Jul 10, 2019
So almost 2 months later, BTC is half of what it was in Nov.....however, certain states are trying to pass bills to make BTC legal tender....should be interesting how it unfolds....either way, with inflation, bare shelves due to supply chain issues, etc...people are wise to the economy now and how this central bank system needs to go

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Betterment:

We’ve signed an agreement to acquire Makara, an innovative cryptor pootfolio manager. With this acquisition, we’ll soon offer optional crypto

portfolios built and managed by experts for long-term investing. These

portfolios will include automated features, fiduciary guidance, and an

easy-to-use experience, plus give you the opportunity to invest in crypto right

next to your traditional Betterment portfolio.

g8tr72

Lifetime Member
Jun 8, 2016
China's Social Credit Currency is coming here. This is the first step.

LoyalGatorFan

Lifetime Member
Jul 10, 2019
Central African Republic becomes the latest country (and first in Africa) to make Bitcoin legal currency....the breakaway from the globalist system is slowly happening

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
How are all of the crypto fans viewing the current market? Are you still buying the dip?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.