Current Status: Pumper....but the urgency is real

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, losers always resort to that.

They cheated, the refs helped them, they recruit guys we couldnt, they pay their players etc.

And yet, we used to land top classes for the last 30 years. I guess SOS, Zookie, CUM and Chimp had great bagmen. Only Butters and Mulkinz did not.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
your sarcasm detector has been on the fritz awhile now.........like since `2009.........but I wouldnt put it past dwags and their shameful history.

GatorMan5K

Gatorologist
Lifetime Member
Oct 9, 2014
Silver spoon folks don't know what it's like to rebuild, don't get that u gotta start from scratch. Having been homeless, I know what it's like to rebuild. And Mullen is doing exactly what it takes. We will be back,

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Yeah, losers always resort to that.

They cheated, the refs helped them, they recruit guys we couldnt, they pay their players etc.

And yet, we used to land top classes for the last 30 years. I guess SOS, Zookie, CUM and Chimp had great bagmen. Only Butters and Mulkinz did not.

Let’s see how we close. But if you’re right, I hope Mullen will review and evaluate his staff’s recruiting as a key element of that “Gator Standard” and address it.

Some recruiting technique can be taught & supported logistically. But some of it has to be a giftedness for genuinely engaging recruits and parents. So train the trainable, develop potential and dismiss the good but not great.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
IIRC the sentiment here around the time of the win at FSU was sky high.

Well, then, WTF happened?

Four weeks of no football gave Law and his minions enough time to mount the recruiting counter attack, never mind the fact that our recruiting position improved 26% over the same period.

Moral of the story? Different day, same old shyt.

Last edited:

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
I understand the math. So Fuchs and Strickland will fire Mullen after five years of ten win seasons?
If you mean 9-3 with no SECCG appearances and a meaningless bowl win to get to 10 each year,!that will absolutely get Mullen fired.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Tinerc is has 9 top players in this class. We have two.

How does this happen when they been a dumpster fire since 2003 or so?

The answer is simple, they hired a few great recruiters. We didnt.
We actually fired the only one we had. By the way, he made the top 10 best recruiter list on 247’which puts him in elite company.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Good lord there are some people that would find fault with mullen if he won a championship. People we were 4-8 last year. Every single one of you should be happy

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
What's our advantage from this change? = We now stand on a catapult for betterment - in all areas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.