Da Bears

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Did the Bears go for 2 and miss it at some point? Last I saw the had 6 and then Philly scores to make it 10-6. Next thing I know is it’s 16-15. If the Bears would have taken an extre point it would be 16-16, right?
was 10-9 Philly. Bears scored and went for two to make it a 7 point game. Didn't get it. 10-15. Then Philly scored and went for 2 and didn't get it. 16-15. Bears drove and missed FG. 16-15 final.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I was hoping for a Dallas - NO game. Guess it's the Rams now.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Wasn't just Parkey, who'll need police protection home, but Nagy's and Fangio's questionable play calling and Trubisky's rotten play at quarterback.

After 55 years, I've pretty much gotten used to it.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Wasn't just Parkey, who'll need police protection home, but Nagy's and Fangio's questionable play calling and Trubisky's rotten play at quarterback.

Trubisky is still a very young QB and he took them right down the field into scoring position at the end of the game.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

I wondered at the time if he realized the deep pass challenge was going to result in a fumble against them, or if he knew for a fact that an Eagle hadn’t possessed it. I just assumed we had and was thrilled to see the challenge. Still shaking my head at the fact that no one bothered to pick up the ball. But that could’ve backfired on him.

I agree with Ox though. MT will be great and this is a team that will make noise in the future.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Mitch has tremendous potential, but he came out tight, and for some inexplicable reason Nagy got away from the rhythm, timing and misdirection that had worked so well earlier. Cohen was MIA.

Trubisky with time in the pocket is not dissimilar from FF. You know it's not going to end well.

Malaka

Sep 6, 2018
Mitch has tremendous potential, but he came out tight, and for some inexplicable reason Nagy got away from the rhythm, timing and misdirection that had worked so well earlier. Cohen was MIA.

Trubisky with time in the pocket is not dissimilar from FF. You know it's not going to end well.

I actually had to look it up and see if Cohen was injured because I wasn't seeing him. The play calling was terrible at times and I also think they missed Burton as I saw a couple of plays that cost them 1st downs that Burton probably makes. It was a group effort for the loss. 3 and out deep in their own territory, crappy punt followed by the defense going awol had a lot to do with the loss. Also dont know why the bears didnt call time out after Philly got 1st and goal. They let Philly eat a ton of clock which was dumb because Philly could only run 4 plays max with the clock stopping after the 4th no matter what. So had they called timeout they would have had much more time at the end.

Used to it though as a bears and chiefs fan. I fully expect kc to lose next week too

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I wondered at the time if he realized the deep pass challenge was going to result in a fumble against them, or if he knew for a fact that an Eagle hadn’t possessed it. I just assumed we had and was thrilled to see the challenge. Still shaking my head at the fact that no one bothered to pick up the ball. But that could’ve backfired on him.

I agree with Ox though. MT will be great and this is a team that will make noise in the future.

Yeah I just don’t see it . For all the Trubisky love ,it’s obvious he’s the worst QB in the division . That won’t change in several years .
Minn or GB will take care of the division for years to come and 78’ will be pining for
more a century from now .

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah I just don’t see it . For all the Trubisky love ,it’s obvious he’s the worst QB in the division . That won’t change in several years .
Minn or GB will take care of the division for years to come and 78’ will be pining for
more a century from now .
ehh, disagree there. He's better than fatford by a country mile, and he's not a choke artist like grossly overpayed cousins. I think he and Rogers are the best in the dvn and he's only gonna get better

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
ehh, disagree there. He's better than fatford by a country mile, and he's not a choke artist like grossly overpayed cousins. I think he and Rogers are the best in the dvn and he's only gonna get better

Only a moron would put a loser like Trubisky in the same sentence as Aaron Rodgers . Such a shame . I hope the bears and 78 enjoy their wasted division title . They’re chicken feed come fall.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Only a moron would put a loser like Trubisky in the same sentence as Aaron Rodgers . Such a shame . I hope the bears and 78 enjoy their wasted division title . They’re chicken feed come fall.
WTF. Dude, you have anger management problems. Get some help.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
WTF. Dude, you have anger management problems. Get some help.

Mellow as can be sally . The truth hurts for your Bears and leghumpers.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Durty said best in their division... so that division is Rodgers, M. Trubisky, Stafford, and Cousins..... Trubisky got more of "it" than Stafford and Cousins.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Kirby Smart thinks Chicago should get a second crack at the defending champs. Says they're the one team the Eagles don't want to face.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Just read that the kick was slightly tipped at the line, which is probably why he missed.

As far as Trubisky being a "loser", it's a little too early in his career to call him that. He made some clutch throws on that last drive.

Matt Stafford is an example of a proven loser.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Kirby Smart thinks Chicago should get a second crack at the defending champs. Says they're the one team the Eagles don't want to face.
Fcking Nick Foles Sofla… dude knows how to run that offense... it isn't pretty..but he gets it done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.