Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Playing Bowden perfectly...

(1) Aww shucks attitude
(2) Fake religion peppered in
(3) His momma never raised him that way, etc.
(4) Deny any wrongdoing or responsibility whatsoever.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Call just went out to the crack NCAA investigative team again. They're on it......

KeystoneKops.jpg

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The NCAA will never invoke the "Death Penalty" again. They never realized how ruinous it would be to SMU's program. Today, they have that damage monetized and they will not let that much $-profit vanish. These post-season banishments are enough. Even scholarship reductions will be under attack as too far lingering.

NovaGator

Dec 10, 2015
Playing Bowden perfectly...

(1) Aww shucks attitude
(2) Fake religion peppered in
(3) His momma never raised him that way, etc.
(4) Deny any wrongdoing or responsibility whatsoever.
Or maybe Butters telling us how Grear "took something that had something in it",
put his arm around Will, gave him a big hug, and then rushed off to recruit Felipe?

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
My guess is those players got it from some connection or just ordered it online which is easy to do

I highly doubt it was in a supplement not labeled for it due to the cost. Some supplements were caught spiking their stuff with weaker cheap steroids before but it wouldn't make financial sense with this stuff.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Oh. I have no idea what bowl we were in, just know it was one of the "big ones".

Are you making fun of my propensity to say something without doing any research and ending up looking stupid?

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
If it is a supplement that had a ingredient they didn't know about and they failed to test it, that is on the university. UF will chemically test anything that a player brings forward to make sure it is compliance with the latest NCAA guidelines. Are you telling me with Clemson's budget they wouldn't have tested this product? That's basically like telling us all Urg is tall enough for the NBA. Dabo is just trying to sell some horseschit. Like when Ox tells someone they are his favorite poster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.