Dabo would have been fired at Florida

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
Chump, Butters, and Zook are central to your point as they are the only data points you have to support the “quick trigger” on Dabo. That said, Dabo was different than those guys as his trajectory was clearly pointing up. The other guys were sinking fast.

Read my posts. Mullen is my data point. Not Zook, Chimp or Butters.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Read my posts. Mullen is my data point. Not Zook, Chimp or Butters.
You can’t ignore the other data points that more strongly correlate to short term employment at UF. You’re narrowed in on Mullen only because the others refute your argument.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Total bullspit. ... You are f ing clueless. ... I hate these threads. You dumb****s created the same threads with chump and mac. ... These threads are desperate and sad. He doesn't need these pity threads. What the hell...everyone is happy and you idiots cant leave well enough alone. ... Gtfo.

Why are you going full retard? ... Watch your back.

"Watch your back." :bwahaha:

:triggered:

Tay Bang

Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
You can’t ignore the other data points that more strongly correlate to short term employment at UF. You’re narrowed in on Mullen only because the others refute your argument.

Nah. I don't need to intellectually hide behind the proverbial protective skirts of those three clowns. One more time, they were obviously bad hires pretty quickly. Mullen is obviously a good hire pretty quickly. Now turn down the noise in the system and hopefully get a Clemson machine built in Gainesville.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Nah. I don't need to intellectually hide behind the proverbial protective skirts of those three clowns. One more time, they were obviously bad hires pretty quickly. Mullen is obviously a good hire pretty quickly. Now turn down the noise in the system and hopefully get a Clemson machine built in Gainesville.
Lol yeah! The noise in the system is holding us back! This is pretty good

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Banger, you are going full byrdman here... and as they say, never go full byrdman.

Tay Bang

Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
Banger, you are going full byrdman here... and as they say, never go full byrdman.

Nah. Byrd was a clueless blinder wearing mayron. I know exactly what I'm doing. Sometimes you gotta stir some ****.

2KI1VsV.gif

(Borrowed from the box)

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Now turn down the noise in the system and hopefully get a Clemson machine built in Gainesville.
The Clempson machine is about 150 staff positions,outbidding and hiring elite coordinators from other elite teams, building 150 million in recent facilties, and bag men.

This ADO isnt building a Clempson or Bammer anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.