Damien Pierce lighting it up in Houston

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I hate Mullens so fuchsing much. Donkey should be given a pardon for his crimes strictly because he was right about that SOB from day one.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
I hate Mullens so fuchsing much. Donkey should be given a pardon for his crimes strictly because he was right about that SOB from day one.
Well Done Reaction GIF

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
Oh it’s only going to get worse once AR gets his 2500 all-purpose yds
Is he ends the season with 2500 all-purpose yards, we are fuchsed. Absent injury, that will be the one way Mullen looks better about his decisions.

Treebeard

Oops, just stepped on a Lorax.
Lifetime Member
Dec 23, 2015
I've been in there - work visit to a neighbor of Zook. My kind of (wishful) place. Low key but very nice.
Y'all can bitch about the Zooker all you want but he's got a nice house in a gated community on Lake Weir

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Just saw a highlight of DP getting a 1 yd TD run. Did anybody here know that DP could be used in goal line situations? Is that something he learned during Texans’ training camp?

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
He looked good in the first half last night, his line made some movements and he took advantage even when the hole was not where intended.

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
Just saw a highlight of DP getting a 1 yd TD run. Did anybody here know that DP could be used in goal line situations? Is that something he learned during Texans’ training camp?

I saw that. He didn't get much help at all from his OL and still scored.

Apparently bamas DL is better than the 49ers.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Meanwhile, Malik Davis gets stonewalled by Seattle trying punch it in from the 1, up the middle. Dallas OC must've called dan for advice on how to best utilize Davis' talent.

On the previous play, Davis had a nice run for about 8-10 yds to get it down to the 1, so I don't want to completely bash Davis. He's a good kid, worked hard. I'm just annoyed with dan's RB rotation when it was clear DP should've gotten the biggest % of the carries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb