Dan Mullen is 13-38 against ranked opponents

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

That was probably our best overall OL performance all year, so maybe a week of Soarin and pork belly in Brazil is what he needs.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

Gotcha. I thought you meant like during the midweek this year. At least he was in a cool spot. But yeah, as you and J both said, he’s just indicative of the mindset of this staff. I think he’s a good coach, but the recruiting side is seriously subpar.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It is that funny time of year. On the first week of Dec and especially first weeks of Jan we here the screams of lack of parity, and how unfair it is.

Howvever, never fear!!!! By the first week of Feb we will again hear that Mullenwain is a 3 star whisperer and he just gon coach em up.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Too far.

But if Dorky Dan Mullen was truly the only coach in the country available who would work Strichnine, we should have hired an interim and tried again the next year... after firing the AD.
What's funny is the last 3 coaches all hit their highpoints in their second season here(aside from us winning the Shortbus East division this year at 8-4)....Muschamp went 11-2, Butters 10-4 and Mullen 11-2 last year....The strangest part is how unbalanced the first 2 left one side of the ball. Apparently that wasn't good enough for Mullen...he's gonna leave nothing for the next guy.

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
No coach should ever discount ANY game. No coach should show or accept less than 100% effort for any game. As soon as you accept less, players will give you less when you can least afford it. it breeds a soft culture.

See: Vandy game, Tennessee game, Kentucky game...where we went through the motions and played at 70~% effort...and showed up vs a depleted LSU team thinking it would be more of the same. Mullen played our backup WRs in the *first half* on key 3rd downs while we were already struggling.

I put that debacle squarely on the coaches because they'd been accepting less for several weeks beforehand and such an attitude infested the team until the point where it finally cost us.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I'd like to know how this fcktard is able to use his official sports analyst position while making all these ass comments about florida. Gators live rent free in this c0cksvckers head 24/7. One of the biggest cucks in existence.
He's got a lot of nerve saying ANYTHING about UF right now with the state FSU is in.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
No real disagreement from me, and I’m not saying it’s right. But I heard for two weeks that NY6 games were irrelevant and it’s playoff or nothing. Now suddenly it’s a big game?

But don’t take my word for it. Check out page 2 specifically.

Florida falls 1 spot to 7 in playoff spot; lock for NY6 Bowl
The bowl game is meaningless, have no issue with losing these meanless games. My only issue is the bs post game press conference after wards. Don't make excuses just say we got beat by the better team and move the fuch on.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The bowl game is meaningless, have no issue with losing these meanless games. .
how many recruits or leans have we lost since then?

they are meaningful if you ever want to develop a roster capable of competing

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Call me old fashioned, but there was a time when players played for pride, the love of the game, and because they wanted to send the seniors out with a win.

Though I agree, that day and age have gone

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
how many recruits or leans have we lost since then?

they are meaningful if you ever want to develop a roster capable of competing

Did we really lose any? If they truly were ready to come they would have signed 10 days earlier. They saw the difference in our offense vs Alabama and how the two teams were structured that was the real kick in the balls to recruits on the fence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator