Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
And without the recruiting.

Prove me wrong.

Just a mediocre coach and a trash receuiter with a dumpster fire Clown Town and Tinerc propping up his still mediocre record.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Actually, as I think about it, at least Zook wasnt lazy and taking 14 weeks of vacation per year.

This was a real insult to Zook. I apologize.

It’s about time you posted something truthful.

Towels 'N Sporks

We R Bad Cause Urban Cheated on Wife
May 19, 2016
I don't think Ron zook is as good as dan Mullen... No way that zook could do what he did at miss st... but I did say a month or so ago that zook could have had this same record with the same schedule this year. Sofla disagreed strongly but I'm still not so sure. Zook had similar records against similar (and sometimes harder) schedules.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Not sure I agree completely but I know that I can’t really defend my position.

Every decision Mullen makes these days seems to diminish his reputation.

I am still trying to manage my excitement over the huge hire for offensive coordinator. Maybe his next hire will include a lottery for a lucky fan to get the job.

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
Actually, as I think about it, at least [redacted] wasnt lazy and taking 14 weeks of vacation per year.

This was a real insult to [redacted]. I apologize.

In our current coaches defense, he was not voluntarily taking a vacation from recruiting for all those weeks. He was banned or he later used his already schedule vacation as a self imposed penalty, like LSU’s self imposed bowl ban this year.

It’s a veteran move.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I don't think Ron zook is as good as dan Mullen... No way that zook could do what he did at miss st...
I agree

Isn't Zook the same guy that said Ole Miss can't stop the run so we'll try and fool them by passing the ball?

Zook was a terrible coach. His claim to fame was as s recruiter but 1/2 the guys that he had committed to us couldn't get in to Florida (or stay).

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Zook looks more like an Ewok.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
In our current coaches defense, he was not voluntarily taking a vacation from recruiting for all those weeks. He was banned or he later used his already schedule vacation as a self imposed penalty, like LSU’s self imposed bowl ban this year.

It’s a veteran move.
Veteran move huh? With a simpleton recruitimg violation?

I just bumped into the recruit while visiting the school or camp.
Really? Bc here are you text messages arranging the meeting time.
In that case fire English!

Ok, back to veteran move. How did his recuiting violations force him not to practice for the fuchsing bowl game?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I agree

Isn't Zook the same guy that said Ole Miss can't stop the run so we'll try and fool them by passing the ball?

Zook was a terrible coach. His claim to fame was as s recruiter but 1/2 the guys that he had committed to us couldn't get in to Florida (or stay).
Yes, Zook and Mullens are terrible coaches.

Youre actually sadly confused about which guy couldnt get his recruits into school, that is Mullinz. He lapped the field several times in just a couple of years. In fact there should be an award, like the Fulmer Cup was given for felonies.

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
Veteran move huh? With a simpleton recruitimg violation?

I just bumped into the recruit while visiting the school or camp.
Really? Bc here are you text messages arranging the meeting time.
In that case fire English!

Ok, back to veteran move. How did his recuiting violations force him not to practice for the fuchsing bowl game?

upload_2021-1-29_17-21-36.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.