Dan Mullen is...

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Why dont you go look at posts from the spring and summer.

You're having some memory issues. I was being blasted for being the FF lover.

Maybe my memory is faulty, but I’m not gonna waste my time looking at old posts. In my defense, you’ve bashed everyone from Star Fleet Command down to the UF janitorial staff, so how can anybody keep track? And you have a big nose and your breathe stinks.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe my memory is faulty, but I’m not gonna waste my time looking at old posts. In my defense, you’ve bashed everyone from Star Fleet Command down to the UF janitorial staff, so how can anybody keep track? And you have a big nose and your breathe stinks.
Dude, he plays both sides of every damn debate and then denies he played either side. Best to just roll your eyes at him and move on.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
:lmao2:
You'd be surprised how few people notice this.

Apparently I did, but I’m not willing to search the archives like Indiana Jones in order to post the evidence necessary for a lawyer to provide a full confession.

Btw, now that hee haw is in the distant rear view mirror, why are you still using your alter ego?

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
You forgot to accuse his mother of smelling like elderberries, and you didn't fart in his general direction

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
... has earned the right to ask for (and get) the moon. What he has done with the least talented team in decades shows that the UAA and booster community need to “invest” right damn now. Accelerate the football complex. Equip it with all the bells and whistles. Give Mullen a much bigger “support staff” budget and get a recruiting engine (a la Bama and humpers). Get a big analyst staff, upgrade the stadium...make this the most exciting program in the country. In business, you capitalize and attack when you have an advantage.

This is exactly that time...
And.... (breathing in trying to remain calm).... ALL THEY HAVE TO DO IS SPEND THE MONEY FOOTBALL MAKES..........wait for it......

ON FOOTBALL.

Thats all. Nothing really complicated.

Spend football's money on football. Stop donating 70 cents of every dollar football mames to something else.

We have morons running this place. They keep trying to kill the goose that lays the golden eggs.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Why dont you go look at posts from the spring and summer.

You're having some memory issues. I was being blasted for being the FF lover.
You’ve obviously never tangled with a master chief. Literally never wrong. And when they are, they really weren’t - they were just supporting someone else even though they knew better. It’s science.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
We have morons running this place. They keep trying to kill the goose that lays the golden eggs.
The goose continues to lay golden eggs even if UF football has losing seasons, due to TV revenue. Hence, I really don't think they care nearly as much as we do if the football team really competes for anything.

I think they only care inasmuch as the better the football team is, the less complaining they have to listen to. They know the money is there regardless. And make no mistake, Stricklin is there to oversee the money, not Gator football wins. His entire job is about money.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I still think :law: and his Haitian relatives killed a chicken and smeared the blood on his Trask Vodoo doll.

Actually, Swonkey is a voo-doo ventriloquist, throwing his voiced posts from angles nobody can figure out. Of course, in voo-doo posting he uses spell check. He good at it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb