• Missouri (Eli Drinkwitz)

Votes: 33 25.8%
  • Ole Miss (Lane Kiffin)

Votes: 84 65.6%

• Total voters

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I’m sure we’d save money and promote Grantham to HC. Be careful what you wish for fellas

:ban: Sorry just had to do this at the very thought. My wish that the stadium be torn down and rebuilt b/c it is a pile of crap would certainly be done more cheaply if this happened. It would be torn down free of charge I surmise.

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
The fact that he didn't deny this immediately tells me what we already knew. He doesn't care about anything but his bank account including this recruiting class.
Just the times we live in.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
There is one coach sitting out there not working that would be perfect - no buyout to deal with, none of that. And he's a former Gator coach, so we all know him well.

Greg Nord.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
There is one coach sitting out there not working that would be perfect - no buyout to deal with, none of that. And he's a former Gator coach, so we all know him well.

Greg Nord.

:ban: Sorry as with the Joe Lee Dunn Jr. thought, I just had to do this b/c it crossed your mind. And yes I know you are the Fuhrer.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018

Greg Nord.
He’ll keep Garrett around until his true top pick becomes available. Defensive minded guy. Texas experience. Will be unemployed at the end of next year. Perfect fit.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
The fact that he didn't deny this immediately tells me what we already knew. He doesn't care about anything but his bank account including this recruiting class.
Just the times we live in.
Did I miss where someone asked Dan Mullen about this? I believe this just became a rumor a few hours ago.

I love college football fans. Thick&Thin already has Mullen burned at the stake. :lol:

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017
#MarchtoBillion

Unlike most here I am not optimistic if we lose Mullen. Terrible timing just before ESD to ramp up negative recruiting, and no way UM is ever entertaining coming back to UF. Will be looking at lost quarter century.

Last edited:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
#MarchtoBillion

Unlike most here I am not optimistic if we lose Mullen. Terrible timing just before ESD to ramp up negative recruiting, and no way UM is ever entertaining coming back to UF. Will be looking at lost quarter century.
Lost quarter century? Well, with our AD's I suppose you have a point.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, we'll be left holding the proverbial bag after all the jobs have been filled.
Who would we have missed out on? That fat slob Arkansas hired that no one had ever heard of? That App State dork in Missouri? The turd from Memphis with a history of banging co-eds? Lame Kitten?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
What do you really have against Dan? Who would you like?
I don't have that much against Dan. I just have fun triggering people like yourself. It's amusing.

Someone needs to go check on Thick&Thin and make sure he's okay. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.