Votes: 84 65.6%

• Total voters

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
0.0% chance this happens. The only reason anyone is saying it is because of Dak. That's not how this works, that's not how any of this works.

GatorFL

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2017
It is well known that overall Jerry Jones prowess as a GM is less than stellar. He has made 1 good coaching hire in more than 20 years of his team ownership. But is it possible that he could really be this stupid?

It’s Jerry. Do you have to ask? His track record speaks for itself.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Confirmed. Mullen to Dallas. Spurrier back in the saddle. Details being worked out as we speak.

Spurrier as HC, Kerwin (who is unemployed) as co-OC, Charlie & Bob Stoops as co-DC's, Keiwan comes in as DB coach, Doering comes out of the booth to be WR's coach, Emmit's son signs w/ UF and Emmit takes over RB coach duties, while Tebow serves a dual role as S&C coach/QB coach, Percy serves as team chaplain.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I just dream about the last month we were having a coaching search:

1,500,000 pageviews
35,000 visitors

It was total chaos on here and I loved it.
Chaos started by lies and false rumors peddled by you.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It would be flat-out awesome if it was true. I would be so happy for Dan....and for us.

You’d be happy for us? Because we’ve been so successful here before Mullen came back? There’s nothing but a collection of crap out there to hire. Unless you just want another coaching search to stir up traffic

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Spurrier as HC, Kerwin (who is unemployed) as co-OC, Charlie & Bob Stoops as co-DC's, Keiwan comes in as DB coach, Doering comes out of the booth to be WR's coach, Emmit's son signs w/ UF and Emmit takes over RB coach duties, while Tebow serves a dual role as S&C coach/QB coach, Percy serves as team chaplain.
From your keyboard to God's eyes!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Unless you just want another coaching search to stir up traffic
Oh God yes.

And we'd be just fine. The UF job is considerably more attractive now than it was when Butters was let go. We'd get a good one.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Oh God yes.

And we'd be just fine. The UF job is considerably more attractive now than it was when Butters was let go. We'd get a good one.

We’ve had 5 coaching searches since I started with the Gators in 91...3 have been epic disasters. I’m good without going through another knowing our track record

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Jones has a huge ego and needs a subservient coach. Meyer doesn't fit that bill, Mullen does.

If it happens, we'll settle for Grantham because it is too late to hire anyone else, and we'll be lucky to be bowl eligible next year.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
If something insane like this happened, I really think Spurrier would step in, at least on an interim basis.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Is that really saying much?

Probably not. But I like Dan. Offense is explosive again. Defense is playing fast and free. Biggest issue is his loyalty to mediocre coaches. If he can somehow shore that up, I think recruiting will end up coming.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
If it happens, we'll settle for Grantham because it is too late to hire anyone else, and we'll be lucky to be bowl eligible next year.
I will cut your azz.

And we are going to have a rough year next year regardless.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
In all seriousness, this rumor is ridiculous. The only reason he's mentioned is because of the Prescott connection, and Prescott really didn't do all that much at MSU. It's not like he was a Heisman candidate. Hell, the Cowboys took him in the FOURTH round!

The hand wringing is fun, however.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.