Votes: 84 65.6%

• Total voters

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Damn, I think there was at least 1,000 posts today.

We might hit 1,000,000 on Christmas :lol:

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Spurrier as HC, Kerwin (who is unemployed) as co-OC, Charlie & Bob Stoops as co-DC's, Keiwan comes in as DB coach, Doering comes out of the booth to be WR's coach, Emmit's son signs w/ UF and Emmit takes over RB coach duties, while Tebow serves a dual role as S&C coach/QB coach, Percy serves as team chaplain.
Do we really need another RB coach that divides the fan base?

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Lol one screwball NFL analyst started this. Just because of Dak? Awful flimsy reason to hire a coach

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I think it's plausible.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If Dan threatens to go to the Cowboys, Stricklin should hand him the bill for the buyout

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I heard Dan might not even Coach in the Orange Bowl. Details to come in the next few days.

GatorFL

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2017
I may be in the minority but if this happens i think we are screwed 6 ways to Sunday.
I don't think we need to worry about it. But if we did, short of Urban or SOS you're damn right we would be screwed.

The coaching searches of 2019 were pitiful. Not because of any UT antics and screw ups (I was praying FSU would have that kind of a meltdown) but because the field of available coaches was so weak. When the 2 best coaches available are Mike Norvell and Lane Kiffin, you better keep what you got unless it's gross negligence, like Baylor a few years back.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
In this fantasy world where Dan goes to Dallas, who would we want? Franklin would be intriguing and we’d have a better shot at him than Noles. Maybe he would bring Seider back.

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
I don't have that much against Dan. I just have fun triggering people like yourself. It's amusing.

Someone needs to go check on Thick&Thin and make sure he's okay. :lol:
I hate fake passion and Mullen has plenty of it. He likes to troll with his twitter but he can't squash this in minutes, to keep the program completely on track. You never had to worry about that with SOS and Urbs passion damn near killed him. This is nothing more than a high paying job to Mullen.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I hate fake passion and Mullen has plenty of it. He likes to troll with his twitter but he can't squash this in minutes, to keep the program completely on track. You never had to worry about that with SOS and Urbs passion damn near killed him. This is nothing more than a high paying job to Mullen.
In all fairness, I have doubts Mullen has even heard this silly rumor yet.

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
In all fairness, I have doubts Mullen has even heard this silly rumor yet.
The one thing that fascinates me about social media is the believe that only fans read this stuff and recruits and coaches pay no attention. Besides I hear DC on the radio on the way home.

He's heard and will use it to his advantage, even if it meant a few recruits started wavering.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It’s not like the Cowboys aren’t getting enough out of Dak already. The guy leads the league in passing and the team leads in total offense.

Matter of fact, there’s only one statistical category, run defense, where Dallas isn’t up there among the best teams in the league. They’ve scored more and given up less than Green Bay, which leads the NFC North with a 10-3 mark.

And yet they sit tenuously atop the NFC East at 6-7. Weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator