Dan Mullen

Minister of Information

Highly Cosmopolitan
Aug 17, 2018
Please quit beating around the bush and name names. Give us a list.

You aren’t on it, neither is king donkey sh!t. He’s in a separate category of sh!tbird, as I think he is truly devoted to the Gators in his own egocentric trolling way. He just has a little too much fun sometimes.

As for a list... it wouldn’t be hard. But mostly the sh!tbirds know who they are. Look at the people consistently giving me sh!t post ratings for example.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
He means the sh!tbird List..........We all know who is on that list...........you can tell from many of their posts that express this :poop:

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I haven’t seen so many people in desperate need of getting laid since I toured Vanderbilt’s campus.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
He is an ass kisser.
have you seen his ban hammer..............his way or the cyber highway...............
tenor.gif

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
It is just the internet.
yeah ,,,,,,,,,but you aint got the ban hammer and you are protected cause you generate so many clicks ($$$$).........I get my shots (subtle as they are ) in when I need to..........and get the obligatory "you might be happier at the other place" reply............

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Well it seems like you are ALWAYS Here .........even when everyone has gone to bed at times,................dont be so modest..........you are a huge part of the "entertaiment" here most of the time.............

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Geesh ... we are 6-1. We got beat by a team that has lots more talent than us on their home turf in a game that was way closer than the score indicates. It was also obvious that they should have beat us by much more but we kept hanging in there. Dan Mullen aint perfect ... but ... he is a pretty damn good football coach and even though that loss hurt like hell, its obvious he has us trending in the right direction on the field.

Now ... if he could just recruit better ...

Last edited:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Your despondence is a little too mawkish and theatrical. Makes it hard to take seriously, seems like you’re either having a nervous breakdown or are just a florid personality. Either way it’s amusing in its own right, and a little mysterious. I’m curious to find out just how unhinged you actually are.
I've been having a nervous breakdown for quite a while now. Reading your posts is speeding up the process.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Geesh ... we are 7-1. We got beat by a team that has lots more talent than us on their home turf in a game that was way closer than the score indicates. It was also obvious that they should have beat us by much more but we kept hanging in there. Dan Mullen aint perfect ... but ... he is a pretty damn good football coach and even though that loss hurt like hell, its obvious he has us trending in the right direction on the field.

Now ... if he could just recruit better ...

We’re 6-1

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator