Dan Quinn - its that simple

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n77742 said:
What's kerwin bells record in the freaking pioneer league? Last I seen it wasn't very impressive. You know Michigan wanted to get one of their own in there (Brady hoke) look what happened. Take your orange and blue glasses off. We need the best possible candidate who gives a damn where they're from.

Kerwin Bell as the Head Coach, I'm not for. But as an OC, I could understand that line of thinking.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Quinn was also running a defense full of NFL players. Look at the guys we had on defense... Bostic, Elam, Easley, Jenkins, Floyd.... that defense was loaded with talent.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Do we really want a Head Coach that couldn't stop the Dallas Cowboys offense at home? They allowed 401 net yards of total offense against Romo, and couldn't get a single soul crush Interception in the 4th quarter. **** that.... there are better candidates.

SavannahGator

Founding Member
Behind Enemy Lines
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n77548 said:
Our offense has been awful for 4 years it's time to adress it

Try FIVE seasons, if you include Urban's last season in 2010. We don't need another D-Coord running the show. We need someone with a wide-open offensive mindset.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
wrong Dan...get Mullen like we should have back in 2011

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
No, on Dan Quinn. As has been mentioned, we can not hire someone without head coaching experience. Coaches need to learn how to be a head coach before they tackle this job. Plus, Quinn's heart is with the NFL and he'd bolt at the first HC opportunity in that league.

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
Sep 5, 2014
TheDouglas78;n78298 said:
Do we really want a Head Coach that couldn't stop the Dallas Cowboys offense at home? They allowed 401 net yards of total offense against Romo, and couldn't get a single soul crush Interception in the 4th quarter. **** that.... there are better candidates.

I might question the OC more. Lynch 2 carries in the first half? 10 for 61 yards for the game. Got to run the horse and stay ahead of the chains.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.