Daniel Imatorbhebhe to Transfer

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n227377 said:
He was recruited as a DE. And he played tight end. Because we didn't have anybody to play tight end. If we didn't have him who would have played tight end?
All the TEs that Chimp ran off?

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I'm sure we have some DE's we can switch over. No prob. We got this.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;227393 said:
All the TEs that Chimp ran off?

Pretty much. Which is why we need as many bodies as possible. Muschamp thought that was running the basketball team.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GatorBart;n227348 said:
Moral Stephens says, 'what about me, Benji?'.

https://www.gatorzone.com/football/bios.php?year=2015&player_id=435

He's bigger than Lewis and Goolsby, so could possible see more time in 2 TE sets than the smaller TEs.

Stephens might be the reason he is leaving, Stephens played well in the Spring game, and has higher potential. So unless there were injuries he probably figured he wouldn't see the field. So the bottom line is..

:bye:

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Looks like USC is back to their old tricks. Reports are that the whole Imatorbhebhe family is moving to the West Coast.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Moving into the Bushes' house?

S

skyflake

Founding Member
Founding Member
I see Westbrook being criticized again, and it's unwarranted. The blame for the pick six in the FSU game falls entirely on Treon Harris, not Westbrook. Westbrook showed that he could catch the ball on the same exact play that was run against Kentucky. In that game, Jeff Driskel threw a proper pass that led him and was not thrown behind him with force. Westbrook scored a touchdown on the same play, the difference was that the pass was thrown correctly.
When you're running one way it's very difficult to reach back in the opposite direction to catch a ball, something to do with the physics of momentum. The same thing happened on the last pass Harris threw against FSU to Robinson. I don't see anyone saying that Robinson is a poor receiver, yet he also failed to make a catch under the same exact circumstances as Westbrook.
The problem is Harris is not an accurate passer, so let's put the blame, if you need to do that, in it's proper place.
Also, it's not a great thing to have the very first player that committed to you, as was the case with this kid for McElwain, and have him want to leave before the following Summer. Maybe I'm superstitious also thought Fowler wearing $7000 shoes before he even signed a contract was an inauspicious beginning to his pro career, I feel the same way about this transfer, regardless if it means little to the depth chart.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n227358 said:
The issue isn't talent level. The issue is bodies.

How many do we need? We have McGee, goolsby, Stephens, Lewis and that Jackson kid could probably slide over if needed. Schit we have almost as many tight ends as offensive linemen. If his little brother ain't coming he needs to go.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
skyflake;n227448 said:
I am an idiot.

Yeah Division 1 tight ends should be able to catch a ball that's thrown slightly behind them. And they should be able to catch balls thrown straight at their faces, like the one in the LSU game.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
:crazy:

If the guy wanted to go where his little brother was going why commit to a school? Why enroll early?

I got an idea, why not ask your little bro where he's going and commit there?

Whatever!

S

skyflake

Founding Member
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n227477 said:
Yeah Division 1 tight ends should be able to catch a ball that's thrown slightly behind them. And they should be able to catch balls thrown straight at their faces, like the one in the LSU game.

It wasn't slightly behind him, and the pass in the LSU game was also thrown behind him, although not as severely as the awful pass that Harris threw against FSU. By the way, if the defense hadn't laid down in the LSU game, namely the secondary, Westbrook's failure to catch the pass would not have mattered. Again, it seems that people want to place blame on Westbrook when he's not the reason UF lost either game.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This hurts, there goes another practice squad player...

Just makes another scholly available for our '16 class.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
We didn't want him anyway.

bs

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.