Danny Wuerffel on The Gator Nation Football Podcast

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The Gator Nation Football Podcast is my favorite Gator football podcast (Gators Breakdown placing second) and this week that had Danny Wuerffel on as a guest. He discusses Trask and tells some good Spurrier stories as well. You can find it on any podcasting app, but it's also found here on their Patreon page.

The Gator Nation Football Podcast is creating content that improves your football experience. | Patreon

What do you think? Do you listen to this podcast? Do their thoughts on Trask resonate with you?

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Pretty sure @oxrageous he has permanently cancelled the podcasts. Apparently you and I were the only ones listening. (And I even listed to the Auburn preview one twice!)

He does this all the time. He'll do them when he's happy, then stop when he's unhappy. Rinse, repeat...

BadowGator

The Chuckler
Sep 16, 2016
The Gator Nation Football Podcast is my favorite Gator football podcast (Gators Breakdown placing second) and this week that had Danny Wuerffel on as a guest. He discusses Trask and tells some good Spurrier stories as well. You can find it on any podcasting app, but it's also found here on their Patreon page.

The Gator Nation Football Podcast is creating content that improves your football experience. | Patreon

What do you think? Do you listen to this podcast? Do their thoughts on Trask resonate with you?
My only negative to the Gator Nation Podcast is their previews of our games on Sundays without any practice info or coaches media sessions. I’d much rather hear their discussions on the games at the minimum midweek. Aside from that it is worth the listen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.