Recruiting David Reese - 3* MLB

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
We're gonna need him. Wilson is trolling us pretty hard. The bigger question is, will we withdraw our offer from Wilson's buddies if he picks bama?

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We're gonna need him. Wilson is trolling us pretty hard. The bigger question is, will we withdraw our offer from Wilson's buddies if he picks bama?
I heard no, that the safety is expected to see the field next year and the CB is a bit of a project, but to expect him to make progress along same timeline as McAlister. The safety is being called underrated by those who scouted him.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I heard no, that the safety is expected to see the field next year and the CB is a bit of a project, but to expect him to make progress along same timeline as McAlister. The safety is being called underrated by those who scouted him.
Yeah but I'm the jilted lover type. I say pull their offers and let them feel our pain for not delivering mack. At the same time it gives Mack the feeling he let his friends down. Perfect revenge strategy if you're a sick basterd like myself.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Can you kick too? Also can you play QB today? The guys will be open you just have to get it to them

Honestly? If I could stand getting hit I think I could step up in the pocket and hit some crossing routes....

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.