David Whitley Is Ate Up With The Dumbass

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Whitley was a smug little prick when he covered the $emis at the Tampa Trib. I see little has changed. I always got the impression he hated himself for the profession he chose.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don't like either team, can we have a tie?

0- 0 after 3 OT's.

Both lose.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
And FUCH ALL DWAGS
Morgan Freeman Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Fuchs Whitley. The Sun is just as bad if not worse now. Nothing has changed since Andreu and Dooley.

And BTW foook UGAly, go TCU!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Did anyone actually read it? I was curious. It may have been the worst article I've ever read, obviously something he cranked out due to a deadline.

Treebeard

Oops, just stepped on a Lorax.
Lifetime Member
Dec 23, 2015
I read it and I'm not usually that critical of puffy pieces but good grief you're supposedly a home-town columnist. What was the point of it at all? Absolutely nothing in there was any reason (there aren't any) to be in favor of the dwags - just some after the fact sour grapes if they win :barfaway:

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
I emailed him with basically a WTF dude email. He admitted he wrote it for clickbait mostly.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I’m pretty sure they used to publish his articles, but I believe he was always tagged with the Tampa Tribune. He fit in pretty well with Democrat.
“Well, I was actually bounced from my first Reporting class because I couldn't type. I eventually got that straightened out and worked for papers in Fort Walton Beach, Tallahassee, San Antonio and Tampa.

Those jobs provided many interesting moments, like covering a bunch of Olympics and interviewing Bobby Bowden as he took a shower after a big win. I've spent the past few years on the Orlando Sentinel's Editorial Board.”

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
“Well, I was actually bounced from my first Reporting class because I couldn't type. I eventually got that straightened out and worked for papers in Fort Walton Beach, Tallahassee, San Antonio and Tampa.

Those jobs provided many interesting moments, like covering a bunch of Olympics and interviewing Bobby Bowden as he took a shower after a big win. I've spent the past few years on the Orlando Sentinel's Editorial Board.”
“interviewing Bobby Bowden as he took a shower…”

I knew it all along!

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
I’m pretty sure they used to publish his articles, but I believe he was always tagged with the Tampa Tribune. He fit in pretty well with Democrat.
His articles show up in our paper in P'cola too

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator