Dear Brian Cox Jr.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Dear Brian Cox Jr,

When you hit the QB and knock the ball out of his hands, and have 3 team mates running after the ball, it's ok to lay on top of the QB so he can't get up and recover the ball. Really, it's ok to just lay there and pin him down.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Dear Marcus Maye:
Turn around when you get to the WR......................and maybe catch the ball, or tip it away at the very least (don't just run by him).

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Dear Treon,

Please toss me my cell phone. Wait, never mind!!! I'll just walk over there so you can hand it to me.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Dear Marcus Maye:
Turn around when you get to the WR......................and maybe catch the ball, or tip it away at the very least (don't just run by him).
:exactly:I'm not sure how many games this alone has probably cost us over the last 2 years....even if he just ran through the WR and got a PI it would only be a 15 yard penalty....

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
Dear D-Rob,

Please leave this team ASAP. You have talent that you think is comparable to a Keyshawn Johnson however you are self-centered like Chad Ochocinco, and you will be a bust like Charles Rogers. Just because you are talented doesn't make you entitled.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I think we should place the ball about 15 yards behind the LOS on Hardin's place kicks so they have a shot at getting above the center's head. He doesn't lack for distance...just can't get it up. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb