Decline of Hotdoggism This Year

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Too often overlooked. Very pleasant not to see, Just thought we could give credit where credit is due.
What say you ?

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Discipline and unselfishness (minus Will and dancing with the stars DRob), thanks Coach, a successful first teach.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I'm in favor of it. Show class and act like you've been there before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
But wait, players directly reflect their coach, according to Dunce. Cheap 15 yard penalties that kill any chance of rally? Expect plenty in the land of the cockaboose.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Did you see what happened when our starting RB did a throat slash? No wonder there was a decline!

In all seriousness... the overall discipline of the team has been much improved. They play with energy, but with control. We have had far less penalties, especially of the 15 yard stupid type. You can see the team focuses on the details.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
it's the little details that make Mac such a great coach.. It shows up in the W's on Saturdays

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Did you see what happened when our starting RB did a throat slash? No wonder there was a decline!

In all seriousness... the overall discipline of the team has been much improved. They play with energy, but with control. We have had far less penalties, especially of the 15 yard stupid type. You can see the team focuses on the details.
I'd be interested to see how much/if any reduction we had in penalties. We seemed to start the season off trending great in that area but fell of the wagon midseason.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Cheap 15 yard penalties that kill any chance of rally?

Ummmm, we kinda had one of those in the SECCG. Not that I think that'll be the norm going forward, I think JMac will get these boys playing with passion, but intelligent passion with a business approach and we'll see a lot less of these kind of silly mental mistakes in the future.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We seemed to start the season off trending great in that area but fell of the wagon midseason.
I noticed this too. Hopefully JMac will lay into the boys during the off-season and show them how the losses stacked up towards the end of the season, coincidentally coincided with the return of silly mental mistake type penalties. It's a point I hope he drills into them hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator