WDE/RUSH Cox Chatfield Bogle Reese Summerall, Powell
ILB Diabate Burney Hopper
ILB Miller Houston Wingo
Nickel Corner/Star Elam
LCB Hill
FS Torrence
SS Dean, Trevez Johnson/McDaniels/Rogers
RCB Kimbrough Helm/Wilcoxen/

Not many snaps up there on the front line, at all. Honestly, some of the DBs I don't even remember.

Last edited:

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Do we expect Carter to be gone?

I'm going to be excited to see Black on the team, and curious if he's smart enough to see the field.

In all fairness, next year is going to be similar to 2007, only without the talent

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The fact that Wilson isn't on that list is a tremendous improvement :lol:

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
Do we expect Carter to be gone?

I'm going to be excited to see Black on the team, and curious if he's smart enough to see the field.

In all fairness, next year is going to be similar to 2007, only without the talent

Apparently someone saw Carter saying F this crap I’m gone anyway. Could be just emotional but my guess is gone

Albert

Enormous Member
Aug 22, 2014
The names on the depth chart don’t scare me nearly as bad as the man filling those names in. You could have 11 NFL HOFers on there and Fat Todd would find a way to screw it up.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
D-Line:

There's rumors that Goods & Humphries are transferring - one of them is supposedly already gone (off campus, no longer taking classes)..."rumors", nothing confirmed.

Dunlap is coming back, and like it or not, he'll be a starter.

Lang needs to have a good off-season, keep putting on weight and learn the position - he didn't have a spring and he steadily improved as the season moved on.

Add a DT transfer in place of Goods/Humphries.

And there's a possibility that one of Carter, Campbell, or Slaton returns. Those three had a good game last night.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Seriously, do we even want to do this right now? Reviewing the defensive depth chart after last night is like reminiscing about the honeymoon on the way home from signing the divorce papers.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
D-Line:

There's rumors that Goods & Humphries are transferring - one of them is supposedly already gone (off campus, no longer taking classes)..."rumors", nothing confirmed.

Dunlap is coming back, and like it or not, he'll be a starter.

Lang needs to have a good off-season, keep putting on weight and learn the position - he didn't have a spring and he steadily improved as the season moved on.

Add a DT transfer in place of Goods/Humphries.

And there's a possibility that one of Carter, Campbell, or Slaton returns. Those three had a good game last night.
Aren't Dunlap, Campbell and Slaton out of eligibility?

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Where you been Bernie? The NCAA has granted all seniors another free year of eligibility in 2021.
My understanding of this rule is that they now have 6 years to play 4 instead of 5 years to play 4.

So Trask could play another year because he didn't see the field in two seasons, but those other 3 all played 4 years already.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
My understanding of this rule is that they now have 6 years to play 4 instead of 5 years to play 4.

So Trask could play another year because he didn't see the field in two seasons, but those other 3 all played 4 years already.

ANY senior can return, period.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
ANY senior can return, period.
NCAA Extra Year of Eligibility | Coronavirus Rules

What does an extra year of eligibility mean?
Traditionally, a student-athlete has 5 years to play 4 years of their sport. An extra year means a current college student-athlete would have 6 years to play their 4 years. This means, NCAA student-athletes can compete in all or a portion of the 2020-21 season, but it won’t be counted against their years of eligibility depending on their division level specific eligibility rules.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
The only thing that saves our D at all next year is the portal. We went from having an SEC defense to a B12 defense in less than 3 years. It needs an overhaul and a few years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.