Deion hired at Colorado; immediately installs his frog's testicle of a son as starting QB

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
200w.gif
I was actually at that game.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
look. even if this kid is really good, this is a bad look to me.
Deion Sanders has announced that his son, Shedeur Sanders will be the starting QB for Colorado.
Shedeur passed for over 6,500 yards and had 74 total touchdowns over his two year career at Jackson State

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019

Thoughts?

Love him or despise him he is telling all the holdovers they aren't his players "yet" and he doesn't give a bleep if they leave. In fact I heard him encourage it. It's harsh but much more realistic than saying "everybody starts fresh and has equal opportunity to play".

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
So you come into town and announce that your son is the starting QB, with no competition at all. Yeah, that doesn't inspire any bad will. That doesn't look like a total d!ck move. That's certainly going to get players to run through a wall for you.

What a clown. If his frog's testicle of a son was worth a sh!t as a QB, he wouldn't have been playing at Jackson State in the first place.

Reminds me of that Simpsons episode where the coach announces that Nelson will be the starting QB, in which Nelson replies "Thanks Dad!"

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Love him or despise him he is telling all the holdovers they aren't his players "yet" and he doesn't give a bleep if they leave. In fact I heard him encourage it. It's harsh but much more realistic than saying "everybody starts fresh and has equal opportunity to play".

It’s a recipe for disaster. You’ve essentially alienated an entire room full of players that you will unquestionably have to rely on at least this upcoming season. This notion that he’s the only good recruiter or the only coach players will want to play for is vintage Deion Sanders. I’m not against tough talk and changing culture, but there are ways of doing it that don’t laughingly encourage an entire team to leave. The Louis comment alone shows what an absolute clown this guy is.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
It’s a recipe for disaster. You’ve essentially alienated an entire room full of players that you will unquestionably have to rely on at least this upcoming season. This notion that he’s the only good recruiter or the only coach players will want to play for is vintage Deion Sanders. I’m not against tough talk and changing culture, but there are ways of doing it that don’t laughingly encourage an entire team to leave. The Louis comment alone shows what an absolute clown this guy is.
Making his son the QB is enough to want to leave, if I'm a player. What a prick.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Heck I wish he would come to UF
It's remarkable what stats you can put up against high school competition. He's going to get his brains beat in at Colorado, and I'm glad.

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
I'm not disagreeing just saying it is totally Neon Deion Prime Slime arrogance. It's his recipe and he has used it for success at every stop. I don't like it but it's his calling card and it seems to work for him. I would love to see him fail but would not bet the mortgage he does not succeed, again.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
USF screwed up. They should’ve gotten Sanders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator