Deiondre Porter suspended

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I hate to say this, but I dont even know who this kid is. If he's guitly, I hope he can become a better man and learn from his mistakes.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
He's technically a CB but he's been strictly special teams I think.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Damn, we're doomed. ...........Wait.......Who?

I see on his recruiting profile he is listed as a dual threat QB. Are his dual threats being armed and dangerous?

Go Gata

Founding Member
aka Emersom Bigguns
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n297382 said:
Well, this confirms it. We're back baby!

You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Crap it's worse than it sounded.@osgators: #Gators Deiondre Porter arrested earlier Wednesday for firing a gun in the direction of his pregnant girlfriend on Sept. 29.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
williston_gator;n297397 said:
Crap it's worse than it sounded.@osgators: #Gators Deiondre Porter arrested earlier Wednesday for firing a gun in the direction of his pregnant girlfriend on Sept. 29.

104605-harry-youre-alive-and-youre-a-tFmJ.gif

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@RobbieAndreu: According to the police report, Porter pointed a gun at his pregnant girlfriend and fired a shot into a wall of her apartment.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@RobbieAndreu: Porter became enraged, according to the report, while confronting his girlfriend about seeing some of his teammates.

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n297403 said:
So we knew about this weeks ago and let him play.....think our wins will be vacated? :shocked:

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
I don't understand some of these guys. They are given the opportunity of a lifetime to do something great for themselves, their family and friends and yet they end up pulling stunts like this. They apparently have no self-control, no respect for others and apparently no vision of what they could become by taking advantage of the opportunity they were given.

wileycoyote1

Banned
BANNED
Sep 8, 2015
"Instant Karma's gonna get you...gonna knock you right in the head..." After the ridiculous bashing of Jameis Winston, it seems that the Gators are getting paid in full measure for being jerks. Winston is a starting quarterback in the NFL that has already led his team to as many victories as they had last year. Tim Tebow is a broadcaster because he "isn't good enough." The Gators starting quarterback is banned for a year because he's a cheater. The replacement quarterback is a drug user. Now, in the Gator tradition of having felons, another player is accused of multiple felonies. Sometimes you reap what you sow, and there couldn't be a more deserving school than Florida. Even the miraculous beginning to the season is soon to become a distant memory when UF starts it's reversion back to being mediocre.It will be capped off, fittingly, when FSU, and the best player in college football, Dalvin Cook, whips the gator's ass in Gainesville. I laughed my ass off when the news of Will "Cheater" Grier came out. This doesn't even merit a chuckle since it's what Florida football is, a haven for felons.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
More crappy news. He's actually a very talented player who could have been a starter next year with VH3 gone. But he's obviously a thug so glad he's gone.

I hope whoever it was he thought was tapping his pregnant GF isn't a starter because you can bet that guy's head isn't going to be in the game. I'm guessing it was either Cox or Fulwood based purely on having the name most consistent with sexual innuendo. Other strong candidates would be one of the Johnsons, Scarlett (based on the letter), or Hard-in (could explain his "injury"), If she's a freak we would have to consider Proctor or Analzone, and if she's really kinky then Showers would make the list.

Jand3k

I Don't Re Member
Sep 12, 2014
wileycoyote1;n297430 said:
"Instant Karma's gonna get you...gonna knock you right in the head..." After the ridiculous bashing of Jameis Winston, it seems that the Gators are getting paid in full measure for being jerks. Winston is a starting quarterback in the NFL that has already led his team to as many victories as they had last year. Tim Tebow is a broadcaster because he "isn't good enough." The Gators starting quarterback is banned for a year because he's a cheater. The replacement quarterback is a drug user. Now, in the Gator tradition of having felons, another player is accused of multiple felonies. Sometimes you reap what you sow, and there couldn't be a more deserving school than Florida. Even the miraculous beginning to the season is soon to become a distant memory when UF starts it's reversion back to being mediocre.It will be capped off, fittingly, when FSU, and the best player in college football, Dalvin Cook, whips the gator's ass in Gainesville. I laughed my ass off when the news of Will "Cheater" Grier came out. This doesn't even merit a chuckle since it's what Florida football is, a haven for felons.

This gone be good!
:dubster:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb