Deiondre Porter suspended

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
wileycoyote1;n297430 said:
"Instant Karma's gonna get you...gonna knock you right in the head..." After the ridiculous bashing of Jameis Winston, it seems that the Gators are getting paid in full measure for being jerks. Winston is a starting quarterback in the NFL that has already led his team to as many victories as they had last year. Tim Tebow is a broadcaster because he "isn't good enough." The Gators starting quarterback is banned for a year because he's a cheater. The replacement quarterback is a drug user. Now, in the Gator tradition of having felons, another player is accused of multiple felonies. Sometimes you reap what you sow, and there couldn't be a more deserving school than Florida. Even the miraculous beginning to the season is soon to become a distant memory when UF starts it's reversion back to being mediocre.It will be capped off, fittingly, when FSU, and the best player in college football, Dalvin Cook, whips the gator's ass in Gainesville. I laughed my ass off when the news of Will "Cheater" Grier came out. This doesn't even merit a chuckle since it's what Florida football is, a haven for felons.

Joe Blow is that you?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
"Instant Karma's gonna get you...gonna knock you right in the head..." After the ridiculous bashing of Jameis Winston, it seems that the Gators are getting paid in full measure for being jerks. Winston is a starting quarterback in the NFL that has already led his team to as many victories as they had last year. Tim Tebow is a broadcaster because he "isn't good enough." The Gators starting quarterback is banned for a year because he's a cheater. The replacement quarterback is a drug user. Now, in the Gator tradition of having felons, another player is accused of multiple felonies. Sometimes you reap what you sow, and there couldn't be a more deserving school than Florida. Even the miraculous beginning to the season is soon to become a distant memory when UF starts it's reversion back to being mediocre.It will be capped off, fittingly, when FSU, and the best player in college football, Dalvin Cook, whips the gator's ass in Gainesville. I laughed my ass off when the news of Will "Cheater" Grier came out. This doesn't even merit a chuckle since it's what Florida football is, a haven for felons.
:bananawave:

Life is too short to log on to Gatorchatter and read something like this, especially coming from the school that wrote the book on sweeping crimes under the rug.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Here is a list of the Heisman trophy winners in the last 26 years who have won an NFL playoff game:

1. Tim Tebow

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
:noles:

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
oxrageous;297498 said:

Ox,

I hope you helped the poor delusionole find professional help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
Not sure what this guy expected. That was an irritating and inflammatory post that he knew would incite us and likley get him banned. Like suicide by cop style.
Ox obliged his punkass

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
williston_gator;n297397 said:
Crap it's worse than it sounded.@osgators: #Gators Deiondre Porter arrested earlier Wednesday for firing a gun in the direction of his pregnant girlfriend on Sept. 29.

Lock this buffoon the **** up.

:doh:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
At least Muststank cleaned up the program. :rotfl:

MADGator

This space intentionally left blank
Jan 28, 2015
Mr2Bits;n297330 said:
Such a slow week for Gator football

I laughed out loud. And dribbled some tea.

Well Señor Porter's galactically stupid decision makes for an easy decision for Mac.

MADGator

This space intentionally left blank
Jan 28, 2015
t-gator;n297409 said:
He's part of the cartel

I remember when he walked by I thought, "Who the **** is this clown?" Welp, now we know!!

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Wileys post says a lot about the mindset of FSphew fans.

They've won 3/4 from us and we're still "Their Daddy"!

Fvk off Troll!

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
TheDouglas78;n297406 said:
TheSombrero.jpg

"Yo quiero carcel."

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
aka;n297660 said:
"Yo quiero carcel."

In that photo, is that guy slipping a packet of cocaine into Diondre's hand ?

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
MADGator;n297626 said:
I remember when he walked by I thought, "Who the **** is this clown?" Welp, now we know!!

Pretty sure there is a meaning behind the sombrero. I know Mac has talked about it, just can't remember what it means.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
It means, "I'm not gonna be playing here much longer."

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n297472 said:
Go f*ck yourself with Renegade's cock you chicken sh*t clown.

Good Lord, brother. :rotfl:

I nominate this for post of the year. Can I get a second?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb