Del Rio rips Gator fans on Twitter

OcalaGator83

Not Hopeful
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2014
Screw him. I sat at the hole known as doak and watched our gators lay down. I took the razzing and laughter from the fsu fans what could I do. But the hell I'll take it from a journey player here one year. I've watched the gators for 30 years and I can't think of anyone with less right to call out the fans. Take the train fool.
Wish I could like this 1,000 times man.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
You might be a pumper if you blame SOS leaving, Meyer leaving and recruiting on the fans.

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Del rio strikes me as the kind of kid that crashes into a family of four on their way home from church as he leaves a drunken night club and then sues the family for pain and suffering

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Del rio strikes me as the kind of kid that crashes into a family of four on their way home from church as he leaves a drunken night club and then sues the family for pain and suffering
And probably throws his daddy's name around as well.

OcalaGator83

Not Hopeful
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2014
I admit I lol'd quite loudly at this. :thumbup:

OllieGator

Founding Member
Member....huh, huh, huh
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
LDR can go work for his daddy...closest he'll get to a football field.

**** you Del Rio for everything. Sucking it up then going to act like a big ******* towards the fans.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Maybe transferring a third time will be the charm luke. Don't let the door hit your noodle arm on the way out

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You might be a pumper if you blame SOS leaving, Meyer leaving and recruiting on the fans.
I think you need to make a thread of these. It has promise. Then the pumpers can make their own you might be a downer or whatever they call us.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
LDR can go work for his daddy...closest he'll get to a football field.

**** you Del Rio for everything. Sucking it up then going to act like a big ******* towards the fans.
Pretty sure Ollie is just pissed by any Del Rios. Fück the whole family tree.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
Love this response

Josh Bingham‏@JoshBingham64
@Ldelrio12 Please don't judge UF "Fans" by the loudest & rudest of the bunch on Twitter! Reason we losing recruits! #Gatornation

Yeah, it's all the fans fault.
These guys have overrun twitter and have no clue. The sad thing is that it isn't just our fan base despite them trying to spin it that way. Every fan base is on there harassing kids, but for some reason ours are the only ones people pay attention to.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
These guys have overrun twitter and have no clue. The sad thing is that it isn't just our fan base despite them trying to spin it that way. Every fan base is on there harassing kids, but for some reason ours are the only ones people pay attention to.

There's two reasons for that. The first is because it's our program we hear the most about it. Other people hear identical things regarding their program and backlash from fans.

The second reason is that most coaches shut down social media for the players. Mac doesn't do it.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He also retweering something about the coaches getting to leave freely but not the players.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.