Democrats Harm Americans just to Rebuff Trump

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rogdochar, Apr 24, 2020.

1. rogdochar

rogdochar Senior Member
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $12,485
    Ratings:
    +19,546 / -294
    I realize this stuff might be embedded piecemeal within other threads, but it needs to be enumerated more specifically. This area will be the Democrats' major fraudulent campaign attacks to collapse Trump's re-election.
    • What we have learned is that Democrats need to do some "Splainin"
      1. January 27: In the middle of the impeachment farce, the White House convenes a special task force to deal with the emerging threat of coronavirus. After President Trump declared a “humanitarian and security crisis" during a primetime Oval Office address, Sen. Chuck Schumer, speaking beside House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, said Trump was working to “manufacture a crisis, stoke fear and divert attention from the turmoil in his administration." Party leader Tom Perez also called it “manufactured.” Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., described it as a "'crisis' that doesn't exist." Sen. Elizabeth Warren tweeted at the time that "we're not falling" for the "fake crisis."
      2. January 31: President Trump declares a national health emergency and imposes a ban on travel to and from China. Former Vice President Joe Biden calls Trump’s decision “hysterical xenophobia … and fear-mongering.”
      3. Feb 1: President Trump instilled China travel ban. New York City had its first suspected case of coronavirus
      4. Feb 2 NYC health commissioner Bardot “As we gear up to celebrate the Lunar New Year in NYC, I want to assure New Yorkers that there is no reason for anyone to change their holiday plans, avoid the subway, or certain parts of the city because of coronavirus.”
      5. Feb 4, China’s consul general in New York, Huang Ping, thanked the Chinese-American community and other concerned Americans on Tuesday for their aid in battling the coronavirus outbreak, and criticized what he described as “an overreaction by the American government in severely restricting travel to and from China.”
      6. February 4: President Trump talks about coronavirus in his State of the Union address; announced that his administration was cooperating with the Chinese in their attempts to thwart the Coronavirus, there, his intention to PROTECT Americans at home. NANCY PELOSI RIPS -UP his speech in front of the Nation.
      7. Feb 5: New York Times "Who says it's not safe to travel to China? The coronavirus travel ban is unjust and doesn't work anyway." NYC Health Commissioner Barbot on Twitter, “Today our city is celebrating the Lunar New Year parade in Chinatown... I want to remind everyone to enjoy the parade and not change any plans due to misinformation spreading about coronavirus.”
      8. Feb 6 Bardot: “The important thing for New Yorkers to know is that in the city currently, their risk is low and our city preparedness is high...We’re telling New Yorkers, go about your lives, take the subway, go out, enjoy life. . . If it were likely that it could be transmitted casually, we would be seeing a lot more cases.”
      9. Feb 9: Chinatown in New York City held its annual Lunar New Year parade. Surgical masks were nearly absent from this parade. Councilman Mark D. Levine on Twitter, “In powerful show of defiance of coronavirus scare, huge crowds gathering in NYC’s Chinatown for ceremony ahead of annual Lunar New Year parade. Chants of ‘Be Strong Wuhan!’ If you are staying away, you are missing out.”
      10. Feb 12 The House Judiciary Committee on voted, 22-10, to terminate President Trump's expanded travel ban and rein in presidential authority to issue such travel restrictions.
      11. Feb 13: New York City Council speaker Corey Johnson “It is important to support the Chinese community in New York City...There is no need to avoid public spaces. I urge everyone to dine and shop as usual.” Bill de Blasio ; "This should not stop you from going about your life. It should not stop you from going to Chinatown and going out to eat. I am going to do that today myself.”
      12. Feb. 24: Pelosi said “It’s exciting to be here, especially at this time, to be able to be unified with our community,” “We want to be vigilant about what is out there in other places. We want to be careful about how we deal with it, but we do want to say to people ‘Come to Chinatown, here we are — we're, again, careful, safe — and come join us.'”
      Two days later, the San Francisco Chronicle ran a story titled "Get ready now for probable coronavirus pandemic in U.S., federal officials warn."
      President Trump banned travel to the United States from China by foreign nationals in late January, citing public health safety.

The specific lies from Dems must be brightly illuminated by all Republican voters. Also, to be pointed out, the Dems use of lies as a bludgeon to diminish any of their opposition. Prior to Trump's arrival, Democrats have 100% gotten away with lies convincing their voters, because they curried the 100% favor of Mainstream Media. MSM now bombards us with anti-Trump propagandized lies. But feisty Trump has made Americans see the wrongness of MSM-fake news. This comprises the Dems & MSM's use of megaphoney "news-blasts as proclamations of negativity stacked against DT's 'optimystique' leadership.

• Theologator

Theologator Enchanter
      Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
      $7,371
      Ratings:
      +8,400 / -110
      Good to have the timeline further populated with facts. Thanks.

#2 Theologator, Apr 24, 2020
      Last edited: Apr 24, 2020
      • Ancient Reptile

Ancient Reptile Senior Member
        Supporting Member

Oxbucks:
        $7,243
        Ratings:
        +8,357 / -777
        Dang, rog, I was sitting at the table thinking we needed a thread like this and wishing I had command of the facts to do it. And you did it!! Congratulations! This post should be stickied so we can access it whenever we wish.

• rogdochar

rogdochar Senior Member
          Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
          $12,485
          Ratings:
          +19,546 / -294
          Knowing that Dem v Trump split timeline how dare Pelosi & Schumer et. al. attack Trump for reacting too slow at fighting the coronavirus. But they already assailed with that tack - hot air blowing. Let lots of Republicans correctly defend their incumbent Donald Trump. Why can't our majority of the Senate get on TV more than the minority?

P.S. >> Each fingernail of the Statue of Liberty weighs about a hundred pounds.

• secgator

secgator Well-Known Member

Oxbucks:
          $2,839
          Ratings:
          +3,192 / -44
          Stickied my arse....print up copies and mail it to every US family household, because you know most Americans--especially the low info Dim voters--will only hear what the MSM tells them, and never be aware of anything different than what Cooper, Don Limpwrist Lemon, that guy Rachel Madcow, etc splains to them.

#5 secgator, Apr 24, 2020
          • LoyalGatorFan

LoyalGatorFan Well-Known Member

Oxbucks:
            $2,246
            Ratings:
            +2,464 / -187
            Yeah if only this info could get out to the public.....thats the problem....Trump needs to print out a copy and read the dates off one by one in one of his pressers....thats the only time the MSM viewers would get to see it

• Slug

Slug I fcuking hate people.
              Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
              $4,856
              Ratings:
              +6,412 / -108
              Has sad proofread this yet?

• LoyalGatorFan

Oxbucks:
                $2,246
                Ratings:
                +2,464 / -187
                Can you or someone else post this on Twitter? We need to get this train moving!

• Swamp Donkey

Swamp Donkey Bring Back Mohammed and Assquish
                  Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
                  $60,105
                  Ratings:
                  +89,308 / -5,874
                  :lmao2:

• rogdochar

rogdochar Senior Member
                  Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
                  $12,485
                  Ratings:
                  +19,546 / -294
                  Yes to both SEC & Loyal post. The Dems like hurricanes pound the shores of sanity with lie after lie, pundit after pundit, Congressperson after Congressperson. Our Republican storm must well up and pound just like they pound. At Trump's presser, he should put up his truths on a split-screen while he is passionately enumerating, educating. All Americans should be exposed to 3 years of the best successes of any President.
                  Pound in that his untiring efforts have put America first every step of the way, Trump's way is America first. Tell America "My trade deals will pay off for beyond the next 4 years. I've got more to do for us Americans, once this virus setback is gone."

• Scott512

Scott512 Senior Member

Oxbucks:
                    $1,333
                    Ratings:
                    +2,055 / -69
                    Rog this maniacal strategy from the left won't change until Trump is out of office or dead. To them this strategy works and 2018 midterms are proof of that. We all laugh at the Russian hoax that they pulled for 3 years but it paid off in the midterms when Fancy Nancy got to be the speaker of the house again which meant a disaster for this country.

• rogdochar

rogdochar Senior Member
                      Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
                      $12,485
                      Ratings:
                      +19,546 / -294
                      Please note that at first Dems claimed the coronavirus was a hoax made by Trump to distract from all his impeachable offenses.
                      When COVID-19 started killing all over the world, then Pelosi, Schumer-Dems choked Trump for not responding to such a serious scourge of a virus quickly. Logic would tell how non-quickly they would have responded if Dems were in charge.

Though I've complained about the hypocrisy of Dems, I'm glad for it now, because they're showing flagrant deception & buffoonery to all rational Americans. Trump's team just needs to pin them to the wall - like the wall of the Post Office, If America gets totally back in full force and we get to full speed ahead in recovery, then full speed ahead with campaigning.

• Swamp Donkey

Swamp Donkey Bring Back Mohammed and Assquish
                        Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
                        $60,105
                        Ratings:
                        +89,308 / -5,874
                        It is the exact same strategy they used in 1980. The shrillness changes a little here and there but nothing else. More or less of these ingredients: idiot! Nazi! Racist! War criminal! Gonna coz nuclear war!!!!

They arent smart enough to come up with anything different.

there is no reason to think it is going to change now.

#13 Swamp Donkey, Apr 24, 2020
                        • LoyalGatorFan

Oxbucks:
                          $2,246
                          Ratings:
                          +2,464 / -187

• Scott512

Scott512 Senior Member

Oxbucks:
                          $1,333
                          Ratings:
                          +2,055 / -69
                          Loyal, Pub voters have to come out in November like never before for Trump. How Stacey Abrams almost won Georgia was shocking to me. But at this stage of the world's history I should not be shocked by anything. Hey maybe she's not as awful as I think she is.

• secgator

secgator Well-Known Member

Oxbucks:
                          $2,839
                          Ratings:
                          +3,192 / -44
                          She's worse.

• LoyalGatorFan

Oxbucks:
                          $2,246
                          Ratings:
                          +2,464 / -187
                          Agree.....we can’t assume he will win and therefore not vote thinking our vote won’t matter....because if a million other Pubs think that way, that could be the difference....I do really believe though that he has instituted a wake up call and generated a spark in politics like nothing I’ve ever seen before.....he has gained a lot more new voters than he will lose IMO....96% Republican support....that’s a great start....the fundraising records, the grassroots campaigning, etc....he’s not taking anything for granted

• rogdochar

rogdochar Senior Member
                            Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
                            $12,485
                            Ratings:
                            +19,546 / -294
                            I bet lots of moderate Dems have taken a shocked step back at how vacuous their congresspersons are in their thinking.
                            I cannot see rational persons wanting to be represented like that.?? November 2020 will gauge the effect I described.

• LoyalGatorFan

Oxbucks:
                              $2,246
                              Ratings:
                              +2,464 / -187
                              Exactly....especially in the AA community...look at the 2 congressmen/women who came out and praised him...they were immediately attacked by their own party....that’s why my question for any Democrat is not why you hate Trump, it is how can you really support what your party is doing to this country? How can any Democrat be proud to be one these days?

But it’s fine...I honestly hope more of these stories keep happening...because that’s all it takes to start a red domino effect...people who use Twitter....one of my predictions for the 2020 election is people are going to be amazed how many AA votes he got

• Scott512

Scott512 Senior Member

Oxbucks:
                                $1,333
                                Ratings:
                                +2,055 / -69
                                Trump only got 89% of Republicans support in 2016 so if he gets anywhere close to 96% that would help a lot. I think if Trump goes from 8% black support to 11% black support and 29% Hispanic support to 32% Hispanic support and 89% Republican support to 91% Republican support he gets re-elected. Those are very modest improvements and they could be much greater. But we are in a pandemic more than a hundred thousand people will be dead in this country by election day. The Democrats will cheat like crazy especially with in the mail in ballots like they did in California in the last midterms. Donald Trump is going in all kinds of directions they have him focus on the FBI scandals and Russia gate and he needs to focus on re-election only. The Attorney General is good friends long time friends with Robert Mueller so I would not expect any indictments against all these criminals that tried to Railroad Trump and Flynn. Sad but true. Time for Trump to focus on a jobs plan for America and to actually talk about social security and Medicare and securing those in his second term. All these trillions of dollars being given away and wasted some of that in terms of billion should be given to Medicare and Social Security to strengthen it and Trump should be doing that. I heard recently that seniors prefer Joe Biden who has said on the senate floor many times that he wanted to cut Social Security and Medicare. Trump need to focus on these things and he needs to talk about them.

As far as bonehead biden goes I think he's going to choose one of those loser women as his vice president. I'm good with that.

#20 Scott512, May 20, 2020
                                Last edited: May 22, 2020