Deshaun Watson out for season, tears ACL in practice

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It's an absolute shame. Makes me want to throw something . Watson is a special talent . Chimp in particular thought he would make a damn good tight end in sure .

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
It's an absolute shame. Makes me want to throw something . Watson is a special talent . Chimp in particular thought he would make a damn good tight end in sure .
The guy's damn fun to watch, plus he is on my Fantasy team (was, just dropped him).

You know what they say, the Lord Giveth (WS Win) and the Lord Taketh Away.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The guy's damn fun to watch, plus he is on my Fantasy team (was, just dropped him).

You know what they say, the Lord Giveth (WS Win) and the Lord Taketh Away.[/QUOTE

Had him as well in one of my leagues. Sounds like it was similar to what happened to Ryan tannehill . Just a regular play in practice that went wrong. I don't recall where he went in the draft. As I recall he went much later than I expected. The fact that trubisky bozo went ahead of him is a joke

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I should not feel this way but Houston has become a team that I root against. They disrespected the flag and country over what was an over reaction to a common comment from when I was younger. Even worse apparently it was aimed at NFL management not the players.

When did protests have to involve the flag,? Perhaps they were too lazy to say picket the offices of their team.

I like you chief but this post makes absolutely no sense,nor does it have anything to do with Watson . Vulcan would be disappointed in you

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
I like you chief but this post makes absolutely no sense,nor does it have anything to do with Watson . Vulcan would be disappointed in you

OK I will make it clear, I am happy he is hurt because that means his stupid team will lose a lot of games that they might have won.

You are correct Vulcan would have just told the truth from the start instead of being somewhat embarrassed by it.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
I'm not one for any of these protests, but Watson is one of the best and most exciting young players in awhile. Sucks for him but he'll be back.

I heard something about a player who got his knee dislocated and was fighting to keep his leg. Not sure what team it was. That really sucks.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
OK I will make it clear, I am happy he is hurt because that means his stupid team will lose a lot of games that they might have won.

You are correct Vulcan would have just told the truth from the start instead of being somewhat embarrassed by it.
Classless. You are better than this.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

You deserve to be pelted by bricks from a distance. Similar to the way Daniel stern was in the home alone movie. Then have a nail shoved through your foot. Before taking a blowtorch to whatever hair you left on your miserable head you low life bastard .

ChiefGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Classless. You are better than this.

Not really, but I probably will get over it.

Do you hate the Voles and want them to never win any games again, and same for Vandy.

Vandy was at the bottom of our issues a long time ago, I still have not forgotten or forgiven.

ChiefGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
You deserve to be pelted by bricks from a distance. Similar to the way Daniel stern was in the home alone movie. Then have a nail shoved through your foot. Before taking a blowtorch to whatever hair you left on your miserable head you low life bastard .

Perhaps you are correct, but fortunately we don't know each other in the real world. Trying such would result in very bad things happening, perh

thanks you gave me a reason to add you to a not so exclusive club. Congrats.

ChiefGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
You’re a ****ing hypocrite. What did that kid ever do to piss you off?
Just lost all respect - and since you likely still have me on ignore, you may not see this. Maybe somebody will quote this so you can.
Disappointed in you, Chief.

I did see it, he participated in kneeling about some comment from his owner. If he did not disrespect the flag while protesting I would have no issue. I have an issue with the entire team due to their actions.

Why be disappointed, I don't really matter to you or at least I should not. And yes you are on ignore, not a problem to me and it should not be for you either.

Blacklabgator

Lurking Member
Lifetime Member
Jul 7, 2014
I almost recommended someone drink bleach but that was going to be over the top.

88drgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
I should not feel this way but Houston has become a team that I root against. They disrespected the flag and country over what was an over reaction to a common comment from when I was younger. Even worse apparently it was aimed at NFL management not the players.

When did protests have to involve the flag,? Perhaps they were too lazy to say picket the offices of their team.
I don't know if you are Native American. If you are, that would be seriously ironic.

jeeping8r

Your car may go fast, Mine will go anywhere
Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2015
Chicago TE is who snapped his knee, Name's not coming to me though.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Come on Chief. We all hate the voles, dawgs, clowns, but I for one don't wish injury on any one.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Chicago TE is who snapped his knee, Name's not coming to me though.

At your service...

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sport...-leg-artery-surgery-bears-20171030-story.html

I saw it - awful looking play but the vascular injury part was unusual and leg or even life-threatening.

Feel bad for Watson. He’s been exciting to watch and worth tuning in to see.

As for the kneeling, it is a very poor way to protest because the disrespect - intended or not - towards the anthem, flag, troops, etc. screws up whatever point they purport to make and it’s driving part of their fan base away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.