Desmond Howard is a D Bag

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n281302[B said:
]Who is supposed to levy this suspension?[/B] The University? The Conference? If you're going to assert a suspension, at least back it up with SOMETHING. Idiot.

Taylor..?

HogtownGator

It's Great to be a CCW
Aug 8, 2014
College Football games must begin to carry a Trigger Warning immediately. Warning: viewing of this telecast may induce nausea for those who are overly coddled.
DH is paid to generate click bait, it isn't serious commentary. Just meant to get eyes on ESPN.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
HogtownGator;n281331 said:
College Football games must begin to carry a Trigger Warning immediately. Warning: viewing of this telecast may induce nausea for those who are overly coddled.
DH is paid to generate click bait, it isn't serious commentary. Just meant to get eyes on ESPN.

Yeah, they need to get Whoopi and Bahar on their program.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Like Queenie, I haven't watched that garbage in a few years... come to think of it, that goes for mainstream media as well ;-}

Instigator

Sep 6, 2014
It will be interesting to see how Mac reacts to adversity on the field today. Does he go ballistic in refs after questionable calls? Does he confront players after mental errors? Do we want him to??? This could hurt recruiting - maybe the team chemistry - if the narrative continues another week. You know the camera will be watching every move.

I personally think we had enough rage the last 4 years and want more even temperament from Mac. But behind the scenes he needs to raise hell on selfish and stupid play.

My hope is we win with a strong performance and the conversation changes from criticism to praise.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Again, this is anti-UF media bias in full swing. If Meyer at OSU, Saban at Bama, Fisher at FSU, or Harbaugh at Michigan had done the exact sames thing, it wouldn't even be under discussion.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Okeechobee Joe;n281272 said:
[youtube]oagXCrK1Bg0[/youtube]

Desmond Howard says when he heard the audio "it made me sick to my stomach". You mean one can listen to rap music all day, but when a coach raises his voice at a player it makes you sick to your stomach?

How do you know he listens to rap? Or are you saying all black people only listen to rap.

I don't agree with Howard and I do not agree with your stereotype. Come on man

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Eff Desmond. And I'm sure Mac would chew his azz too. DH is definitely all about himself.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;n281411 said:
I don't agree with Howard and I do not agree with your stereotype. Come on man.
You were doing better for a while, but you've somewhat returned to your completely unlikable pole-in-the-keister self. Geez man, lighten the hell up.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I listen to rap sometimes. Eventually the light turns green however.

Swamped Gator

Sep 17, 2014
The bottom line is he wouldn't have brought this up if the tirade was directed at say Grier or McGee....

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n281492 said:
You were doing better for a while, but you've somewhat returned to your completely unlikable pole-in-the-keister self. Geez man, lighten the hell up.

Sure

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Zambo;n281550 said:
I listen to rap sometimes. Eventually the light turns green however.

:lol:I don't care what Ox thinks about you, this was some funny shiit.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Kirk, Dorkmond, Bungorso, and the fake country "artist" all picked UK. F all four of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator