Dictator for a day. What do you do?

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Keep in mind this isn't the PF.
I'll go first first. If I was dictator for a day the first thing I'd do is kick Missouri out of the SEC.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Have people (family) leave me alone in the bathroom.

rodney-dangerfield-get-no-respect.gif

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
In doing that, what would replace the mechanism for determining the NC? Asking for a friend...
Eliminate ‘Bama’s four totally fake NCs (arguably 5).

Eliminate UCF’s totally fake NC.

Eliminate FSU’s fake 1993 NC (similar situation to ‘Bama’s arguable one, head to head loss).

Correct FSU’s totally fake founding date (and fake “flagship” status).

Sic every law enforcement and intelligence agency in America to expose UGA cheating both in recruiting and scheduling.

Reinstate Florida’s 1984 SEC Championship.

Strip Eric Crouch’s undeserved lifetime-achievement Heisman and reward it to the player that really earned it that year—Rex Grossman.

Correct the outcome of “The Swindle In The Swamp” in every record book.

Ban Foley from campus and scrub out every positive reference to his name.

Fire Fuchs. Hire John Lombardi or the next John Lombardi.

Force Muschamp, MacElwain, and Mullen to return every dime we ever paid them, plus a hefty fine for fcuking us over.

Invite the Dazzlers to my place for uhh, some uhh, you know…
Giggity.

That’ll do for a start.

Alex.

Last edited:

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER Lower Expectations.
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017

Eliminate FSU’s fake 1993 NC (similar situation to ‘Bama’s arguable one, head to head loss).

Sic every law enforcement and intelligence agency in America to expose UGA cheating both in recruiting and scheduling.

Strip Eric Crouch’s undeserved lifetime-achievement Heisman and reward it to the player that really earned it that year—Rex Grossman.

Force Muschamp, MacElwain, and Mullen to return every dime we ever paid them, plus a hefty fine for fcuking us over.

Invite the Dazzlers to my place for uhh, some uhh, you know.
Giggity.

That’ll do for a start.

Alex.
This guy has my vote. Dictator for life!

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Invite the Dazzlers to my place for uhh, some uhh, you know…
Giggity.

That’ll do for a start.

Alex.

You win.
Let me know where to send the campaign contributions Mr Dictator.

Spurffelbow833

Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2020
Reverse the blown call that cost Armando Galarraga a perfect game and expunge the 28th at-bat from the record book.

Pay Sean Payton his forfeited 2012 salary adjusted for inflation to deliver the news in person to Roger Goodell on live television at the next NFL draft that his ass is fired.

Declare null and void all business dealings between the NBA and China. Require any NBA club wishing to employ Lebron James to pay him double to shut his piehole and dribble.

Require Jack Childress to speak at a Gator booster meeting every year. Public invited. Bring your own tomatoes.

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
Reverse the blown call that cost Armando Galarraga a perfect game and expunge the 28th at-bat from the record book.

Pay Sean Payton his forfeited 2012 salary adjusted for inflation to deliver the news in person to Roger Goodell on live television at the next NFL draft that his ass is fired.

Declare null and void all business dealings between the NBA and China. Require any NBA club wishing to employ Lebron James that either he shut his pie hole and dribble or he would have his salary cut in half.

Require Jack Childress to speak at a Gator booster meeting every year. Public invited. Bring your own tomatoes.
FIFY. No reason to give that idiot any more $$ to send over to China...

Spurffelbow833

Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2020
12:01 am--Order the confiscation by the EPA of all gas cans for sale in the U.S. Order all new gas containers to be a simple screw on cap with or without a simple spout.

23:59 pm--Disband the EPA if the confiscation order hasn't been carried out in full with logistics in place for all U.S. retail stores to order new containers the next morning and charge the cost of replacing their confiscated inventory to the EPA.

Spurffelbow833

Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2020
12:01 am--Order the confiscation by the EPA of all gas cans for sale in the U.S. Order all new gas containers to be a simple screw on cap with or without a simple spout.

23:59 pm--Disband the EPA if the confiscation order hasn't been carried out in full with logistics in place for all U.S. retail stores to order new containers the next morning and charge the cost of replacing their confiscated inventory to the EPA.
I just tried to empty one of these gas cans from hell into my truck so I could fill it with fresh gas for the generator with Ian on the way. It seems that with gas cans, in any event you're going to have some leakage around the cap as you pour. The spiffy safety spout slowed down the flow as I grunted and strained to hold the heavy can in place in the tank because the spiffy safety valve kept closing and the spout was barely long enough to penetrate the opening of the tank. I had to keep one hand pressed hard against that damned valve and bodily keep the can in place. By the time I gave up, took the spout off, and poured it into smaller cans that all leaked and spilled, I was bathed in gasoline and there was a puddle that filled the tailgate of my truck. Out of 5 gallons, I probably got 3 and 1/2 in the truck. You cannot pour gas without spilling some because the surface tension is so low. The longer it takes and the slower it flows, the more you're going to spill. Is there any way to get the idiots at the EPA to give us back a simple can with a vent hole and a long narrow spout that fits into a vehicle's gas tank?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb