Did Mike McNeely save our program?

klgator

Jul 29, 2014
Zambo;n97424 said:
my favorite is the guy ten feet away who is watching it on the jumbotron.
That Jumbotron is distracting. We had this lady who kept standing up in front of us and watching the Jumbotron instead of the field.

In All Kinds Of Weather

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n96778 said:
Of the ones I can remember, we faked a FG against FSU in 2012 that Trey and Clay Burton bungled. We also faked a FG and scored a TD against Louisville in the Sugar Bowl. We also had a handful of faked extra points in 2012, as well.

As far as fake punts go, I know we got the one at Vandy in 2012 and the one at LSU last year, but I can't remember any others that were successful. WM even joked about that in the press conference last night, how his fake kicks never seem to work.

We had a nice fake field goal early against TAMU in 2012 too

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
I loved Velez in this ..."So, yeah...I'll distract them... just going to roll out here in the wide open flat with no red jerseys way back here. Text me if I can do anything...good luck!"

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gatordiddy;n97628 said:
I loved Velez in this ..."So, yeah...I'll distract them... just going to roll out here in the wide open flat with no red jerseys way back here. Text me if I can do anything...good luck!"

:lol: I saw that too.

ReelGatorDoc

Sep 9, 2014
and he doesn't even have a staff of attorney's trying to sort out and spin all of his "naive" indiscretions

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Gatordiddy;n97628 said:

It was an option look.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Every time I see the name mcneely I think of the boxer that boxed Mike Tyson for like 30 seconds then threw in the towel. One of the funniest things I've seen in sports.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This McNeely angle runs deeper than many may realize and deeper than has been publicly reported. Word has it, McNeely gave an emotional locker room speech after the Missouri loss where he stood up and spoke about how it was his lifelong dream to be a Gator and how he was embarrassed at the effort and wasn't sure if he even wanted to be apart of the team anymore. He made these comments and then walked out, leaving the team stunned. That explains some of the overwhelming love McNeely received after the fake kick TD and since.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
The Original DC;n98164 said:
This McNeely angle runs deeper than many may realize and deeper than has been publicly reported. Word has it, McNeely gave an emotional locker room speech after the Missouri loss where he stood up and spoke about how it was his lifelong dream to be a Gator and how he was embarrassed at the effort and wasn't sure if he even wanted to be apart of the team anymore. He made these comments and then walked out, leaving the team stunned. That explains some of the overwhelming love McNeely received after the fake kick TD and since.

Thats awesome if its true..

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n98178 said:
601Gator?

Current writer at the most prominent sports news outlet in America and former *********** contributor. That's all you get.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Another great article on McNeely, this time from Gatorzone.

Teammate Andre Debose warned McNeely to be ready if the play worked.
“You better have two moves,’’ Debose said. “You better have one to score, and then one to avoid me, because after you score, I’m coming for you.”

:lol::lol::lol:

http://www.gatorzone.com/story.php?id=29095

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Such a feel-good story, even the dark-cloud pumpers have to feel good about this one.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Anyone know which Publix it is? I bagged groceries at one of them in the summer of 1994 and I'm wondering if it's the same one. It probably is, as a layer of my awesomeness is still on that place two decades later.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
From the picture it looks like the one at the corner of 34th and University. And the latest article says near campus.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah I really wish we were still going to be in town the day after the SCar game, would like to go by and just shake his hand and congratulate him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator