Did Mike McNeely save our program?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen;n98210 said:
From the picture it looks like the one at the corner of 34th and University. And the latest article says near campus.
Crap.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Captain Sasquatch;n98198 said:
Another great article on McNeely, this time from Gatorzone.

:lol::lol::lol:

http://www.gatorzone.com/story.php?id=29095

Maybe I missed is in the official game thread, but I read on the uga rivals site that apparently Debose ran by the "hairy dog" uga mascot going in at halftime and lowered his shoulder, spinning the mascot around and almost knocking him over.

Anyone else see or hear this? They were pretty upset about it. If true, AD is slowly moving up in my book.:lol:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n98237 said:
Maybe I missed is in the official game thread, but I read on the uga rivals site that apparently Debose ran by the "hairy dog" uga mascot going in at halftime and lowered his shoulder, spinning the mascot around and almost knocking him over.

Anyone else see or hear this? They were pretty upset about it. If true, AD is slowly moving up in my book.:lol:

If Debose damn near knocked him over, his costume should be more of the pussycat variety.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n98237 said:

It all started with this dude's tweet:
https://twitter.com/RadiNabulsi/status/528655932486864896

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
bradgator2;n98239 said:

ksbp.gif

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Captain Sasquatch;n98238 said:
If Debose damn near knocked him over, his costume should be more of the pussycat variety.

That costume has to be pretty top heavy. Plus it's uga. Of course the mascot is soft.

(in my best Milosh voice) "He not a man, he's not even married like Albert.":lol:

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n98237 said:

Please be a true story.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
WobbleGator;n98249 said:
Please be a true story.

Pretty sure it is. The guy Radi, while a dog beat writer, is pretty credible and is basically their Zach or Aschoff. I can't imagine it didn't happen, especially considering it's Debose who isn't known for making the best decisions. Just another awesome chapter in this game.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n98251 said:
Pretty sure it is. The guy Radi, while a dog beat writer, is pretty credible and is basically their Zach or Aschoff. I can't imagine it didn't happen, especially considering it's Debose who isn't known for making the best decisions. Just another awesome chapter in this game.

Guarantee you the mascot did something to deserve it, like being the f*cking mascot for Georgia.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Captain Sasquatch;n98263 said:
Guarantee you the mascot did something to deserve it, like being the f*cking mascot for Georgia.

Works for me.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n98263 said:
Hellz yeah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator