Did the players quit because they are moping about Mac?

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
the loser, whiner, and quitter mentality is as strong as ever in this team, and it was installed by maceltard. that is what he gave us all for 4.5 mill.

thanks foley.... you f***kn *******!!!!

OllieGator

Founding Member
Member....huh, huh, huh
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Gonna be a fun rest of the season!

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Is that twitter post really that offensive? They stunk it up on teh field but I don't think it is insulting per se.

Snowflakes.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Well, it's true that TOWNSEND certainly works too hard. Saw a stat today that he has more punts this year than all the other punters in the nation combined.

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
I'm hoping that the "Nothing to see here" Tweet embarrasses the players the way they've embarrassed the program these past few weeks.

Also, you heard it first here. Brett Heggie was trolled on Facebook hard today before the game and he definitely reacted...I might screenshot later. It's on a friend's page and I'd have to edit the names out and what not. Too much work for this time of night.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
We always talk about games won, which can certainly be subjective. How about games lost.

Sitting here today I started thinking.

By my rough count, it took Spurrier and Meyer 18 years to lose a total of 40 games.

The last two clowns will likely be at 37 losses in just 7 years between the two.

Mind boggling.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
McElwain is not actually a good guy. He is a blithering ashwhole who would not know a good quarterback if he tripped over him.
By all accounts he was an *******. I haven't seen one player speak out in his defense.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Weve been blownout by Arky, Tinerc, amd Meatchikin twice. This isnt our first blouout loss to a terrible team.

They have been quitting every Nov since Butters arrived. This is nothing new at all imo.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
They also have nothing to play for in a meaningless game, so there's that.

I agree with you. Football is not a fun game to practice. It is really only fun, if you win. It is also a game of breaking the will of your opponent in a game. After some of their season goals slip away, teams sometime have the season will broken and putforth a lackluster effort for a game. Sometimes such a team comes back after one bad effort to play harder the rest of the season.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
They quit and played totally uninspired football. Even Pinero didn't have the energy to reach the end zone on kick offs. As for Shannon, any coach that would settle for FG's instead of TD's when getting anihilated deserves to be fired on the spot.

Last edited:

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Well, it's true that TOWNSEND certainly works too hard. Saw a stat today that he has more punts this year than all the other punters in the nation combined.
where did you steal that sense of humor from.........or who should I say?

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
How much hang time has improved this year? He better adjust or he'll be pushing paper on sunday's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator