Dinner time

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
I love a good salad. And love it when the wife makes it for me. I swear they taste better. Love the feta or grated bleu cheese. Walnuts in it. Dried berries etc. Romaine seems better than iceberg. I swear that Hungry Howies makes a great one. I like the lettuce chopped up too. Now chicken salad is like crack to me and the wife and her kin like my Chix salad. Recently been making more stir fry. Im gonna learn to make my own sauces as they seem easy. But now they sell all kinds. We got a spicy one accidently which I LOVED but the wife had to abstain.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I love a good salad. And love it when the wife makes it for me. I swear they taste better. Love the feta or grated bleu cheese. Walnuts in it. Dried berries etc. Romaine seems better than iceberg. I swear that Hungry Howies makes a great one. I like the lettuce chopped up too. Now chicken salad is like crack to me and the wife and her kin like my Chix salad. Recently been making more stir fry. Im gonna learn to make my own sauces as they seem easy. But now they sell all kinds. We got a spicy one accidently which I LOVED but the wife had to abstain.

1660480067550.gif

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Blackened grilled Mahi-mahi tacos, with green rice and black bean corn salad. Topping the fish was an avocado lime slaw and a chipotle aioli. Nothing complicated to make, but a crazy amount of ingredients. All worked out in the end.
View attachment 47268
Looks great! Had this same dish at Peppers in Port St. Joe a couple of weeks back and it was very good. Your jalapeños look quick-pickled, which I prefer as I’ve gotten older? Can’t take the heat from the big cut on raw peppers anymore (or at least my wife won’t allow enough beer to cool them off properly). Really like the cilantro-lime slaw and have been making that lately instead of a traditional. Haven’t tried avocado with it, but sounds great. Kudos, sir, on your culinary skills and the serving size is just right for the refined among us :lol:

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
images

Fodderwing

Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017

I enjoy a good Greek salad, a Caesar can work also.

My wife & I like to make chikkin saladz, but I like to and mustard and jalapeno to mine.

@Gator By Marriage Vintage Pizza has an excellent slice of pizza and a salad combo.

Vintage Pizza is as good a pizza as the ATL has to offer.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Wife made a spicy Carbonara tonight, infusing Calabrian peppers and using sausage instead of pancetta. So not a Carbonara at all really. I was had.

1660523558874.jpeg

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I enjoy a good Greek salad, a Caesar can work also.

My wife & I like to make chikkin saladz, but I like to and mustard and jalapeno to mine.

@Gator By Marriage Vintage Pizza has an excellent slice of pizza and a salad combo.

Vintage Pizza is as good a pizza as the ATL has to offer.
They have a location right near where I live, but I haven't tried it yet. Down the road a little bit from their location in Milton is a place called Campania that has pretty good pizza.

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
24C382D3-7B16-4EAC-8F81-BFA050E87127.jpeg

AB08794F-888F-49D5-8352-7D03B16A529D.jpeg

Ribeye on the blackstone med rare
Roasted red and Yukon gold potatoes from the garden

Seedy and lil Seedy had pan fried corn while I mixed mine with tomatoes and okra from the garden.

(Just for the record last month @Seedy said we didn’t need any more “on sale” meats in the freezer but I disagreed.)

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
View attachment 47376

View attachment 47377

Ribeye on the blackstone med rare
Roasted red and Yukon gold potatoes from the garden

Seedy and lil Seedy had pan fried corn while I mixed mine with tomatoes and okra from the garden.

(Just for the record last month @Seedy said we didn’t need any more “on sale” meats in the freezer but I disagreed.)

Great looking cut there . Make sure to top them with shreds of romaine and enjoy !

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator