Dinner time

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
4ab0da30d8fb6edd626b23faf2cd7374.jpg

Spaghetti squash w/ red pepper, spinach, bacon, EVOO, Parmesan cheese & spices, baked chili-lime wings, roasted Brussel sprouts. And that same G&T with Florida’s Natural Pink Grapefruit juice in a highball.

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
This is good for Breakfast or Dinner

Omelette with various cheeses, peppers, mushrooms and onions. Avocado and toast with homemade pear preserves. A sausage patty with the presentation would be even better.
IMG_2099.JPG

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
4ab0da30d8fb6edd626b23faf2cd7374.jpg

Spaghetti squash w/ red pepper, spinach, bacon, EVOO, Parmesan cheese & spices, baked chili-lime wings, roasted Brussel sprouts. And that same G&T with Florida’s Natural Pink Grapefruit juice in a highball.

Is that lemonade ? Cream soda ? Wings look good

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
I stopped at a local grocery on the way back to my hotel this afternoon and picked up this New York strip. I put this seasoning on it too. Pretty good steak & taters... New York strip.jpg Meat Magic.jpg

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
Disastrous dinner from beginning to end. The only thing worse will be food poisoning on top of it all. I made stir fry on the Blackstone with some new noodles from the Asian market. Directions said to soak them 15 minutes and then use them. They came out crunchy and chewy. :facepalm:

Afterwards I heated up the Blackstone for several minutes to scrape it down and clean it. I keep the scraper tool under the Blackstone so I pulled it out to use and a frog jumped straight on to the hot grill. I tried to shovel him off but he went out the back and down into the grease trap. I’m certain he was partially cooked but still alive. :facepalm: :facepalm:

Seedy did something with him. I don’t want to know. Some of you guys probably would have continued to cook it and eat it. :lol:

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
Disastrous dinner from beginning to end. The only thing worse will be food poisoning on top of it all. I made stir fry on the Blackstone with some new noodles from the Asian market. Directions said to soak them 15 minutes and then use them. They came out crunchy and chewy. :facepalm:

Afterwards I heated up the Blackstone for several minutes to scrape it down and clean it. I keep the scraper tool under the Blackstone so I pulled it out to use and a frog jumped straight on to the hot grill. I tried to shovel him off but he went out the back and down into the grease trap. I’m certain he was partially cooked but still alive. :facepalm: :facepalm:

Seedy did something with him. I don’t want to know. Some of you guys probably would have continued to cook it and eat it. :lol:
To cook frog legs you need to put the frog in the pot in cold water and let it heat up slowly...

Or at least cut the legs off the frog if you're gonna put them on a hot grill...:crazy:

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
To cook frog legs you need to put the frog in the pot in cold water and let it heat up slowly...

Or at least cut the legs off the frog if you're gonna put them on a hot grill...:crazy:

Yeah, probably should have put him in the grease first.

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
:p:D

Yep!

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
D57659CE-9302-4EB9-9E62-EEFE9E2D4E95.jpeg

New York Strip (from the farm), smashed new potatoes with butter, fresh garlic, and parmigiana, and oven-roasted broccoli.

7D4EC8FC-D1EA-42AC-A7D2-CD58B95C7F7F.jpeg

It turned out good! The beef was very tender and had a great flavor. As I remarked before, I’d forgotten just how good farm-raised was. Prep was pretty simple. Just a dab of Dale’s, S&P, let the meat come to room temp about the time it went on the grill.

Gulfstream

Founding Member
Mr. Breeze
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member

New York Strip (from the farm), smashed new potatoes with butter, fresh garlic, and parmigiana, and oven-roasted broccoli.

It turned out good! The beef was very tender and had a great flavor. As I remarked before, I’d forgotten just how good farm-raised was. Prep was pretty simple. Just a dab of Dale’s, S&P, let the meat come to room temp about the time it went on the grill.

That's living right C2!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.