Disney plus

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Did you get Disney plus? How do you like it? How do you access it on your TV? Does it just pop up with all the other streaming services? I have a Samsung Smart TV

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
works like any other streaming app. Still getting used to it as the search function is a little funky and slow. ton's of stuff though to watch. With you having young children you will get a lot of use out of it.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Screw everything Disney.....

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
Is it unlimited watching? Can you cancel at anytime?
Unlimited to my knowledge and you can cancel anytime. You can have multiple devices watching at the same time, but not sure how many and can download anything to watch offline. I can't remember if there is a device limit thought, but if there is it shouldn't be less than 8. We obviously got it for my kids as the catalog is really deep with the old shows and movies. My wife likes the really old stuff so that is what she wanted it for and I got it for the new Star Wars and Marvel shows they are doing. My only complaint, with The Mandalorian for example, is that their new shows aren't complete season dumps like other streaming services and instead will release an episode a week and a lot of the announced ones don't come out until 2020.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb