Diwun Black gets his AA - one step closer to enrollment

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Look, I've said it before, I like Diwun a lot. The problem is, like about half the defensive roster, he doesnt have a position in this scheme. Luckily, we will be changing defensive schemes very soon.

Also, he can be a R Fr or Soph as I understand it. He could take the year he missed as a RS and of course can get a free Wuhan Flu year.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Look, I've said it before, I like Diwun a lot. The problem is, like about half the defensive roster, he doesnt have a position in this scheme. Luckily, we will be changing defensive schemes very soon.

Also, he can be a R Fr or Soph as I understand it. He could take the year he missed as a RS and of course can get a free Wuhan Flu year.

Stepping on campus seems like a strange way to say I’m not yet accepted for enrollment?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I know you're joking but don't forget that Grantham played Diabate at Rush End/Rushbacker/Blitzbacker his first year.

In reality that's what I expect with Black should he ever get into the university. He will be the third guy at that inside lightbacker position with Diabate and Burney.

Last edited:

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
I think I will start referring to Donk as a NEVER UF like the Never Trumpers. He hates UF athletics so much that it clouds his judgment. It is like the Never Trumper who, if Donald walked on water, would say he was afraid to get his feet wet.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
“Stepping on campus” doesn’t mean he got in. He may just be going to play pool at the Reitz Union.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator