Do not take Urban Meyer's parking spot or he will make you pay (Photo)

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
:lol:

CHjfWywUAAAeswn.jpg

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-...170811448.html

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Well...with all of the available parking spaces, should I just let it go, or should I be an a$$hole? Hmmm...think I'll be an a$$hole.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Hilarious. Teach the player there are consequences to your actions.

Dec 10, 2014
Traffic/parking disputes are a great way to exacerbate the tensions and instability in somebody you don't know. They are also a great way to showcase what you are driving so that some coward can come key your car.

I would maybe get this if the lot was full, but this is just a joke.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
You guys are funny. If he was still UF's coach you'd be lauding him for teaching someone a valuable lesson.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;235624 said:
You guys are funny. If he was still UF's coach you'd be lauding him for teaching someone a valuable lesson.
I'm beginning to think you're a relative.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
It's a Jeep, and even if it wasn't the vehicle can still drive over the curb and leave. NBD.

oxrageous;n235624 said:

I think the point is that he never really disciplined players while at UF, and yet here he is trying to 'teach a lesson' for a petty issue. Whether he was here or at tOSU, it screams to me the man is immature and still needs to learn how to deal with kids.

I'm also guessing this person is not 'in the circle', or perhaps the person thought they were 'in the circle' and this is his way of telling them they aren't?

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n235624 said:

You and Urban are snuggle buddies, aren't you?

Dec 10, 2014
Swamp Queen;n235660 said:
I'm beginning to think you're a relative.

Of the Oxrageous Meyers.

Ox has a valid point. The instance would probably be a badge of pride, if he was winning NC here. But as Ox has chastised me many times before, that's the point of message boards. We are supposed to be bashing Meyer Ox. And we are supposed to be doing it for legitimate gripes, not legitimate gripes, and everything in between.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n235551 said:

Why is this even an issue? It's a Jeep in front of him with nothing but a piddly little curb separating it from escape. BTW, I pegged Urban more of a Land Rover kind of guy given how unreliable he is.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
It's a douche move, no question. But it's also the type of thing that separates the elite from every one else. Generally speaking, the guys who kill it in any sport are going to have a measure of arrogance that teeters on the verge of lack of self confidence. I could easily Saban and '90s Spurrier pulling a stunt like this.

While I'm not a fan of Meyer, to Ox's point, go look at the video clip of Mac's interview at CSU where the guy doesn't know his name. As on a rival looking on, there's a little "jackass" in his rant. As a Gator, looking at my new head coach, it's exactly what I want to see.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Douche move. Reveals more about the immaturity of Meyer than it does about the person who parked in his unmarked spot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator