Do not take Urban Meyer's parking spot or he will make you pay (Photo)

MissouriGator

Aug 30, 2014
Or maybe they were just having a little fun? And yahoo sports--jeez. Someone throws together a speculation and the Urban bashers come crawling out of the woodwork.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
MissouriGator;n235803 said:
Or maybe they were just having a little fun? And yahoo sports--jeez. Someone throws together a speculation and the Urban bashers come crawling out of the woodwork.

Exactly! I took it as Meyer being a funny smartass by parking behind him...not the villain of the century. I thought the GCMB had a better sense of humor than this.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
When has Meyer ever shown a sense of humor? I doubt there was any humor in his actions. He can't even take a pat on the ass from his favorite player after winning the NC without wanting to kick someone's ass.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n235807 said:
Exactly! I took it as Meyer being a funny smartass by parking behind him...not the villain of the century. I thought the GCMB had a better sense of humor than this.
I don't have a sense of humor. There's nothing funny about urban. I'm openly jilted and proud. F him, I don't give a shcit where he parks. If anyone thinks he's not being a dick, they're kidding themselves.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n235815 said:
I don't have a sense of humor. There's nothing funny about urban. I'm openly jilted and proud. F him, I don't give a shcit where he parks. If anyone thinks he's not being a dick, they're kidding themselves.

:lol: Calm down and go back to drooling over Lebron's penis shot.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
stephenPE;n235820 said:
I HATE The offseason. Stupid becomes the topic.
Then you should fit right in :lol:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I doubt it's even Urban's car. Seems like he would have a better ride than that.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n235811 said:
When he called his remaining timeouts at the end of a dwag beating.

It might have been fun for us, but that was payback on Urbs part.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
oxrageous;n235624 said:
If he was still UF's coach

But he's not, so.....

Besides, why can't Urban just have his driver drop him off at the front door? :crazy:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
WobbleGator;n235811 said:
When he called his remaining timeouts at the end of a dwag beating.

Great moment. Like, dislike, hate, whatever...as a Gator that was awesome, especially after the celebration a year earlier.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Screw the Suckeyes, it would have been funnier if all eight tires in the pic were slashed and both autos pissed and **** on.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
gardnerwebbgator;n235854 said:
Screw the Suckeyes, it would have been funnier if all eight tires in the pic were slashed and both autos pissed and **** on.

Always kind of got the impression you were sort of on the fence about Meyer.

Jun 2, 2015
It was reportedly the vehicle of Jack Willoughby, who is a transfer grad student kicker from Duke. He is new on campus and guess he didn't realize it was UM's "unmarked" parking space. If I were Willoughby, I would get a big sign and post it on the parking place with Meyer's name and some sort of snarky note that this is for those who do not have ESP, read crystal balls or realize this is the "unmarked" parking space of THE Urban Meyer. of THE OSU.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
gardnerwebbgator;n235854 said:
This post makes me sexually aroused.

3925-6196.gif

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n235823 said:
I doubt it's even Urban's car. Seems like he would have a better ride than that.
Nahhhh, it's his. I saw him in it a few months ago near the football offices. Acura or Honda. I remember thinking it was weird at the time and someone mentioned they are made in Ohio and probably given to him by the dealership as part of his contract. Like when SOS drove Olds or Buicks back in the day.

No doubt he has nicer things at home in the garage.

Edit: I guess someone says it was a Mercedes. Maybe those were assistants driving the Acuras.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb