Does anyone pay attention to the NFL anymore?

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
:moon3:

Believe what you want.

If what happened to the Saints, happened to the Gators I'd have been pissed...really ugly...Donkey ugly.

What you can't understand is that slop bothers me. Bad is bad.

I watch very little Pro Sports.
And I don't have to prove a negative to you.

I don't think I know the names of 4 maybe 5 players on the Saints or even the DC

But you are right...I really care.

The ONLY reason I care about the NFL is it encourages boys to play football and that's better for SEC Football

Hey I saw Tiger win the Masters...guess what? I don't play golf, I watch very little golf, I generally don't care...but I thought it was cool he won and good for sports.

I like good play and a good story and I don't like bad play, bad calls, and bad stories.

So now you know...get a life.

One question...If I posted x Times about the Saints bad call ...I have no clue...what does that say about you keeping count?
keeping count? :lol: I have no idea how many posts you've made. All I know is it's been more than anyone else on this board.

C'mon man, it's just getting pathetic at this point. Admit you care a ton, bc we all know you do. It's abundantly clear in the myriad of posts you made and all the rants you've gone on about those aints getting "screwed." I'm just giving you :kiffin: bc you're about as passionate on this topic as anyone I've ever seen, yet you always end your comments saying you don't care and hardly watch. It's just hilarious so I'm poking you.

Last edited:

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
keeping count? :lol: I have no idea how many posts you've made. All I know is it's been more than anyone else on this board.

C'mon man, it's just getting pathetic at this point. Admit you care a ton, bc we all know you do. It's abundantly clear in the myriad of posts you made and all the rants you've gone on about those aints getting "screwed." I'm just giving you :kiffin: bc you're about as passionate on this topic as anyone I've ever seen, yet you always end your comments saying you don't care and hardly watch. It's just hilarious so I'm poking you.

Brother, what you can’t get through your thick scull is my passion is not for the Saints or any other NFL Team. It’s the blatant error and the SUCK NFL rules and REFs that I was passionate about.

The NFL is getting all “Sis Marie”. It’s all designed to set-up the score and it is really trying to eliminate what I grew up on, “Slobber Knocking” tackles and hits. They cry “The NFL is too dangerous” but Ultimate Fighting popularity is off the charts…WHY?

Again, I am very passionate about Gator Football…Follow the SEC…Care about the NC and that is about it.

Now if you think I post a lot on here about a bad call…My real passion, besides College Football is politics

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Brother, what you can’t get through your thick scull is my passion is not for the Saints or any other NFL Team. It’s the blatant error and the SUCK NFL rules and REFs that I was passionate about.

The NFL is getting all “Sis Marie”. It’s all designed to set-up the score and it is really trying to eliminate what I grew up on, “Slobber Knocking” tackles and hits. They cry “The NFL is too dangerous” but Ultimate Fighting popularity is off the charts…WHY?

Again, I am very passionate about Gator Football…Follow the SEC…Care about the NC and that is about it.

Now if you think I post a lot on here about a bad call…My real passion, besides College Football is politics
Nola, you're embarrassing yourself at this point. You say you hate all the new rules and restrictions making the game "sis Marie" and you claim THAT is the only reason you spent the better part of a 15 page thread ranting.

Brother, the sis Marie thing to do during that call is b#tch and moan about it, then demand the nfl make a rule change. The "slobber knocking" thing would be to accept it and enjoy the absolute pounding that DB put on the receiver. Don't tell me you hate sissy football, then whine when a tough hit doesnt get called and celebrate the creation of yet another sissy NFL rule that came about bc of 1 play in 1 lousy game.

I guess you've won, bc I'm honestly done goading you. You know damn good and well how ridiculous you sound but you are hell bent on continuing to dig further :lol: I'll give you credit for that. When you stand on a hill, you die on that hill, no matter how pointless.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Nola, you're embarrassing yourself at this point. You say you hate all the new rules and restrictions making the game "sis Marie" and you claim THAT is the only reason you spent the better part of a 15 page thread ranting.

Brother, the sis Marie thing to do during that call is b#tch and moan about it, then demand the nfl make a rule change. The "slobber knocking" thing would be to accept it and enjoy the absolute pounding that DB put on the receiver. Don't tell me you hate sissy football, then whine when a tough hit doesnt get called and celebrate another sissy rule over 1 play in 1 game.

I guess you've won, bc I'm honestly done goading you. You know damn good and well how ridiculous you sound but you are hell bent on continuing to dig further :lol: I'll give you credit for that. When you stand on a hill, you die on that hill, no matter how pointless.

:trux:

Thanks for playing​

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.