Does anyone think Ed Orgeron would be successful at UF?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Grrr, ugad beaux seh un lertyiop. Geaux vwexty iop htueffew vind eos. Ukay?
Menib ufi anundey
images

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
right after a pay raise is a great time to divorce.

any updates on whether she knows Taylor Jacobs?

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
LSU head coach Ed Orgeron files for divorce from wife Kelly

Well we always say you gotta strike when the iron is hot in regards to contract negotiations, etc.

But maybe Farmer Fran is not quite as dumb as he sounds when speaking. Understands that he reached the peak, so just like an old car, time to trade in for a younger model.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Smart move Fran. Expensive, but smart.

Al Bundy Avatar.png

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Coach O: "I always knew once I won a National Championship that I would dump the woman I was with and find a better one. That's the dream of becoming a head football coach".

64e3c00772aef76dd191fae8cb5659c0.jpg

Jun 2, 2015
Orgeron fits well in the category along with Barry Switzer and Jackie Sherrill & he has a bit of a rap sheet. When he was @ Miami (under both Johnson & Erickson) he got into a bar brawl in La. He also was hauled into court for domestic violence in Miami. He reportedly took off some "personal" time, but rumor was that he was pushed out and I think Shannon took his place. No, he most definitely would not be a good fit for UF When my husband played for Miami, (during the Billy Cannon era) he stated LSU was the worse place for a rival team to play. They had tigers in the cages which they riled up and placed where the rival team came out onto the field and the fans in the stands were complete nuts and mostly all drunk & quite abusive. And that was back when we were fortunate to win 6 games a year..

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
T REX has the truth on this one.

Two years ago, Coach O was almost fired because of his dysfunctional meddling in the game plans of his coordinators. He was told to back off and let them do what they do and the team immediately saw improvement.

Unfortunately, his choice for OC, Steve Ensminger, was a joke and the offense continued to underachieve just as it had for a decade. The big move obviously was bringing in Brady, but more importantly, was allowing him to actually implement the scheme that, are you ready for this, actually took advantage of the supreme offensive talent on the roster.

Coach O has not changed at all, he is still a borderline moron that can recruit his tail off and is a native son.
I fully expect him to be named SEC Coach of the Year and he may win it nationally as well but we all know that he is still a candidate for the short bus that provides us with yet another example of what a great country this is.
Not only can the mentally challenged survive in America, they can thrive under the right conditions.
If Ron Zook did at UF what Coach O did last season, imagine us not ever having Meyer at UF while ending up at Notre Dame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator