Votes: 57 39.9%

• Total voters

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
If Trask doesn't start, it'll be quicker to pull Franks if he Franksifies it.
Right now vs Mizzou Trask needs a decent long pass for TD, needs to bust through some tackles on the run.

ergator920103

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Trask should absolutely start next week. He should have been starting over Franks since Day 1 this season...

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He should. Franks is just terrible. He overthrows everybody and he never sees open receivers.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yes, by default. He's nothing special, but he showed more spark than Franks.

We're quarterback hungry. Bigtime.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Let Trask finish out and let Franks transfer or he will probably cause locker room issues next season. Jones is the QB next season.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don't know what we'll see. It seems clear that Trask is a better passer. Franks has hurt us as much or more as he helped us when running, so I can't see Trask being a big downgrade there. I sure hope he's got a better head on his shoulders and has the playbook down.

I agree with Rog, if he doesn't start, I would expect (and hope) there's a quicker trigger to pull Franks in the future.

I wanted Trask from the get go this year. ...if nothing else it would have really steamed some punk posters here while showing they're more hat than cattle. That being said, Mullen had Franks playing better earlier in the year than he is now. ...and while some of it is being able to mask Frank's weaknesses, that's not all of it. Franks has regressed.

Here's to hoping Trask gets his first start since Pop Warner and leads the Gators to win out for the rest of the season!

:chomp: :chomp: :chomp:

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Feliepe was dreadful today, but we can’t let that bum grantham off the hook . I can’t believe we are paying this bum north of a
Million dollars annually . What a disgrace he is

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Franks showed growth earlier in the season. Not today against the nation's 84th ranked defense. They geared for the run and dared Franks to pass. He did what we feared. He bombed.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
They should have pulled him last week.

Trask is more accurate.

It is clear, we are not there yet.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I don't see how Mullen can run Franks out there next week. I just don't see how.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.