Dolphins 2021 Fall Mini Camp

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Its' OTA's and shorts practices... take it all with a grain of salt.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
go Stillerz... I guess.

200w.gif

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I think that NFL teams should take a long look at every detail before drafting an Alabama QB in the first round because Alabama gives you an inaccurate look at a QB

1. Alabama QB’s are rarely pressured because they play with the best lineman in college football

2. Alabama QB’s during the last 10 years have been throwing to the best receivers in college football.

3. Due to number 1 and number 2, Alabama QB’s are supported by the best running backs and running game in college football.

I have never seen what everyone else seems to see in Tua. He’s a young player that could develop into a franchise QB eventually but I never envisioned him as worthy of the top 5.

But then again, I don’t really follow the NFL anymore so what do I know?

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
We?

GO BUCS!!!!!
I too am confused as to why gatorj uses the term "we" when referring to the Tampa Bay Lightning AND the Miami Dolphins. He plays for both teams? That must be a b*tch, commuting between the NHL gayoffs and Dolphins training camp. I wonder if he flies in a helicopter like Deion Sanders used to do between Braves games and Falcons practices.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I think that NFL teams should take a long look at every detail before drafting an Alabama QB in the first round because Alabama gives you an inaccurate look at a QB

1. Alabama QB’s are rarely pressured because they play with the best lineman in college football

2. Alabama QB’s during the last 10 years have been throwing to the best receivers in college football.

3. Due to number 1 and number 2, Alabama QB’s are supported by the best running backs and running game in college football.

I have never seen what everyone else seems to see in Tua. He’s a young player that could develop into a franchise QB eventually but I never envisioned him as worthy of the top 5.

WINNER
WINNER

If I didn't know any better, I would think I wrote this.

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
I don't understand why all the talk is about Tua throwing five picks in practice yesterday. Where's the love for the airtight shut-down secondary?? If a future Pro Bowler like Tua struggles against them then what chance does a scrub like Josh Allen have? :dance:

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018

You may not follow the NFL anymore but apparently you still listen to Colin Cowherd on the radio. Good show today, huh? ;)

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
At the end of the day, its similar to the Trask story a couple weeks ago, the Cowboys talking about how Zeke is in the best shape and their offense is great, the fact that Love is 'currently' the starting qb for the Packers..... This isn't mini camp or fall practice. These are OTA... these are practices in shorts. Who gives a fck what happens when you are playing the dudes that know the same play book and aren't wearing pads. All these stories won't mean schit come Sept 9th.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
At the end of the day, its similar to the Trask story a couple weeks ago, the Cowboys talking about how Zeke is in the best shape and their offense is great, the fact that Love is 'currently' the starting qb for the Packers..... This isn't mini camp or fall practice. These are OTA... these are practices in shorts. Who gives a fck what happens when you are playing the dudes that know the same play book and aren't wearing pads. All these stories won't mean schit come Sept 9th.

He didn’t look too good last year either.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
He didn’t look too good last year either.

I never thought he would be an all-pro, and I think they should have resigned Fitzpatrick. But last year he was a rookie. And the management has done a decent job of getting better talent around him. Just having 5 ints while playing in shorts in a new system with new OCs. Not so bad, same story in late August, or during the 3rd pre-season game... a completely different story.

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
Now THIS is a football training facility. Some say it's the finest in the NFL. Not sure about that, but with a $135 million price tag, hopefully it's in the top five at least. It opened this week, just in time for training camp.

b6r5xhS.jpeg

yJk7Dxm.jpeg

4oa3K5a.jpeg

gu4acI4.jpeg

9aJ7Gxd.jpeg

ias1bKq.jpeg

1EibjqT.jpeg

0G1l9rj.jpeg

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
YtTeqIU.jpeg

7MZ3i1Q.jpeg

GOFVMqz.jpeg

b9QFnGj.jpeg

Z9gVsKY.jpeg

FypLdsQ.jpeg

VovcaiS.jpeg

...and no, they don't have a lazy river, but there is a 30-foot slide from the second floor of the weight room down to the first.

Aikktwa.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.