Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I see why Slevin likes it.

Her face was runover by a rolling pin.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
GA had a chance to beat the the national champion in the last minute of the SEC championship game one of those years.

And they still came in 3rd in the SEC that year. Kinda makes my original point even more valid. You a fan of Richt?

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Meet Carol, or as her family still calls her... Frank.

maxresdefault.jpg

SavannahGator

Founding Member
Behind Enemy Lines
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Spurrier went 11-2 there three straight seasons.

And if you go to their stadium, they have painted on their concourse wall (all of this kind of stuff is painted on those circular concourse walls) that SOS got them the first of those 11 win seasons. As if that's a major achievement (well, I guess it was, for THEM). I even think it was painted after the regular season and before their bowl, b/c if I'm not mistaken, I think it stated "10" wins.

So I guess that's all they aspire to. And if that's the case, then Muschamp is in the perfect place for him.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
And they still came in 3rd in the SEC that year. Kinda makes my original point even more valid. You a fan of Richt?

Nope - I am saying Spurrier caught bad years to have pretty good seasons there. His one SECCG appearance there he had a few more losses and it was more like a Butters SEC East winning year.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He and wife Carol donated $250,000 to $750,000 to the Will and Carol Muschamp USC Team Family Meeting Center. (figure that IRS.) Do ya think he's learned coaching now, or will USC max out at 7-8 wins per season.?" Did he donate funds for whiteboard repairs?
No, we actually donated that money by paying that a-hole after we fired him. F him and his Ga Southern losing a$$.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.