Donald Sterling vows to sue the NBA into oblivion until he dies

Jabberdave

Founding Member
Your mom is very pretty.
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
This will at least be entertaining. I hope he spends every cent he has between now and his dirt nap on this.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I really can't see Balmer being able to take over the Clippers for years, if ever.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He'll probably have his will changed to make sure he's put on life support. I know those 4 detective agencies will come up with some juicy background on the other owners and the commish.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm sure a few of the owner don't want someone digging up in their background. I highly doubt what we heard Sterling said is the worst thing to be said by one of the owners.

Jax Gator

Founding Member
Swamp Thing
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
He'll forget about it in a couple of weeks...

Phineus Maximus

Founding Member
Thread Killer
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
My $100 bet that the team wouldn't be sold by August 2nd is looking better and better! :thumbup: I knew that the old coot wouldn't just roll over and let them take his team away.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Phineus Maximus;n12049 said:
My $100 bet that the team wouldn't be sold by August 2nd is looking better and better! :thumbup: I knew that the old coot wouldn't just roll over and let them take his team away.
I'll bet the team won't be sold by August 2nd, 2020.

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Jabberdave;n12000 said:
This will at least be entertaining. I hope he spends every cent he has between now and his dirt nap on this.

He's got nothing to lose, right? Love seeing the 1% fight against each other...

Phineus Maximus

Founding Member
Thread Killer
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous said:
I'll bet the team won't be sold by August 2nd, 2020.
Agreed.

Dugaboy

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I have said before on the other board...I hope Donald nails these hypocrates to the wall...especially that faggit executive director. What a puss.

To take away a man's profile, even if it is soaked in vainglory and extreme ego, he earned every penny of his wealth. Now, it is Donalds' bucks against the NBA; the NBA is a slime soaked TV monster...

What does Donald hope to gain when he wins? He gains the history books saying, "He was wronged by the big shots.."

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Dugaboy;n12234 said:
I have said before on the other board...I hope Donald nails these hypocrates to the wall...especially that faggit executive director. What a puss.

To take away a man's profile, even if it is soaked in vainglory and extreme ego, he earned every penny of his wealth. Now, it is Donalds' bucks against the NBA; the NBA is a slime soaked TV monster...

What does Donald hope to gain when he wins? He gains the history books saying, "He was wronged by the big shots.."
He gains an epitaph carved in marble..."**** you."

kepler

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
What a circus. As a friend of mine used to say, money can buy you a big set of balls.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Lawyers against lawyers over everyone hating lawyers. What is there not to love about this scenario?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
They are giving him 2 billion dollars. Not exactly taking it away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.