Donald Sterling vows to sue the NBA into oblivion until he dies

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n14341 said:
I understand sterling's rights were violated and if it were a black owner of a baseball team who claimed he didn't wanna be associated with white people this would be a non story.I get that. I'm just trying to show the other side of the coin and the nba' s hands were tied.
No they weren't. They could have fined the crap out of him and forced some sort of apology. Instead, they tried to appease the players and the media by going overboard. I expect many of them to get publicly embarrassed by what his investigators dig up and then we can all just sit back and enjoy the show.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n14338 said:
If I was black that's how I'd feel.
My guess is I would just think of him as another old racist and be happy knowing he wasn't going to be around much longer. Then I would think of him no more. I don't spend my time now dwelling on Spike Lee's racist point of view, so why would I dwell on Sterling's? Truth be told, you and I have no idea how we'd feel about if we were black...because we never have been and never will be.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I, for one, will be looking forward to many more trial/deposition transcripts filled with non-sequitur answers from Mr. Sterling relating to detailed accounts of his sexual exploits with young women. No one can make crusty feet and ear hair sound as sexy as old Donny Boy can.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n14342 said:
No they weren't. They could have fined the crap out of him and forced some sort of apology. Instead, they tried to appease the players and the media by going overboard. I expect many of them to get publicly embarrassed by what his investigators dig up and then we can all just sit back and enjoy the show.
Now that part I will enjoy

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If it wasn't such a sad commentary on our Society, it would be funny.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n14290 said:
No where in the agreement was they had to play for an owner who doesn't welcome their families to the games either.

Please show us documentation of minority fan being stoppped and not allowed in with a legal ticket for that nights game.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
My favorite part of this story is on the same Sports Reporter telecast John Saunders saying how Jameis is completely innocent and the police proved there was no rape (without evidence) and Tallahasse Police shouldn't investigate further. And that Donald Sterling is a racist and should be kicked out of the NBA because their doesn't need to be an investigation.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Donald was wrong for what he said. The NBA was even more wrong in the way they handled it. I hope Don takes the NBA down.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
CBS sports just reported that the judge sided with Shelly Sterling and cleared it for her to sell the team.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Not exactly. The lowest court judge entered a "oral tentative decision statement". WETF that is.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Well, that's what CBS reported. But I don't know what it means. But I love the drama...

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
LagoonGator68;n19445 said:
Not exactly. The lowest court judge entered a "oral tentative decision statement". WETF that is.

I believe that's short for "We're all having such a good time, let's drag this out until 2015. Anyone here being paid by the hour object?"

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
But, but, but I have nothing against Black People, I believe everyone should own several. (Donald Sterling)

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
What does this have to do with Trannies?

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Time for everyone who's got their frigging panties in a wad over what someone's personal opinion is to listen to about 100 hours of this:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
[QUOTE='78;n19470]I believe that's short for "We're all having such a good time, let's drag this out until 2015. Anyone here being paid by the hour object?" [/QUOTE]

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.