Jul 16, 2018
5eff29ccf84d5b3decf8ef67536020c8.jpg

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

I charge mine in the evening so I can unplug it when it gets to 100% before bed. Also, don't let your battery completely run out before charging. I like to wait until mine's below 20%, but I've read even up to 30% is fine.

Of course replacement batteries are generally cheap online, so is it really even necessary to go through the trouble? YMMV. To me it seems like batteries run like new longer the way I do things, but it could just be confirmation bias.

GatorAuthor

Bringing Prestige Worldwide
Feb 24, 2016
To me it seems like batteries run like new longer the way I do things, but it could just be confirmation bias.
Wait, someone on the interwebs self-reflects and wonders about his/her own confirmation bias?!? Hallelujah!! This is a rare day. Like pulling up a coelacanth then spotting a dodo the same day. I'm screenshotting this bad boy for posterity!

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
I can't believe ox is an apple fanboi. Damn, just damn. I bet you use tissue to wipe after you pee too.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I can't believe ox is an apple fanboi. Damn, just damn. I bet you use tissue to wipe after you pee too.
I’m a fan of products that work. I tried Android, it was the worst operating system I had ever seen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator