Don't drink and post - The AAC

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
Ahem. Now that I put down the glass of brown.

The "Power Six" AAC went just 2-5 in bowls this year, with the lone Power 5 win coming over lowly Va Tech. Do you guys think this will affect the bowl selection at all next year? Does a team like UCF who goes undefeated in a conference that is obviously this bad top to bottom deserve a New Years Six bowl? I say no, unless you have a win against a ranked team outside that conference at some point during the season.

Last edited:

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
You should try to make your titles reflect the content of your post. The title was just click bait.

Given that the original title was "The" I'm not sure what type of forum reader that would be bait for...maybe for the my fellow forum *******s - who immediately jump on the opportunity to make fun of my drunken posting error.

You guys are best.

:pirate:

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Ahem. Now that I put down the glass of brown.

The "Power Six" AAC went just 2-5 in bowls this year, with the lone Power 5 win coming over lowly Va Tech. Do you guys think this will affect the bowl selection at all next year? Does a team like UCF who goes undefeated in a conference that is obviously this bad top to bottom deserve a New Years Six bowl? I say no, unless you have a win against a ranked team outside that conference at some point during the season.

I agree they beat Memphis twice not by that much. Now LSU's offense was disappointing, their defense was without many key players. If they want to be part of the conversation move up a conference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb