Dooley actually works

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Dooley doesn't have to work on sucking, he just does!

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n6264 said:
Because he has not shown he can stay at one program that long. He has a history of skipping out after a short amount of time at a program. No one is bashing his coaching ability because he is one of the best active coaches but he has issues maintaining a program.
Every freaking coach with success moves on to bigger jobs. Did you expect him to turn Florida down and stay at Utah? All he did was climb the latter then quit Florida in a crappy way. When else has done that?

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n6595 said:
Every freaking coach with success moves on to bigger jobs. Did you expect him to turn Florida down and stay at Utah? All he did was climb the latter then quit Florida in a crappy way. When else has done that?

And what is your point exactly?

Why can't we (I) hate the lying turd?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
deuce coupe;n6634 said:
And what is your point exactly? Why can't we (I) hate the lying turd?
I don't hate the guy, but lost all respect for the way he exited and his actions afterward. He's a hired gun...no more, no less.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
deuce coupe;n6634 said:
And what is your point exactly?

Why can't we (I) hate the lying turd?
Because there's a waiting list, and you're behind me!

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
VulcanAlex said:
Thanks for the response. I really think that Urban was not mature enough to do the job that he had. He is way too sneaky and really is not that great of a leader. I also think that he had a great staff that contributed greatly to the success that we had in his era. Some of our issues currently are caused by a staff that has not been that great and issues left over from Urban forgetting to keep control of his program in an attempt to continue success with lesser players and coaches.
Agree

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
VulcanAlex;n5407 said:
I , he has plenty of work to do to meet OSU expectations even with their weak conference.

My OSU fan contact ( yes, I admit I have one) told me this winter that he and others were having second thoughts, ( less adoring ones) about Meyer.

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Jenny On The Railroad;n6678 said:
My OSU fan contact ( yes, I admit I have one) told me this winter that he and others were having second thoughts, ( less adoring ones) about Meyer.

waking up!

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
deuce coupe;n6634 said:
And what is your point exactly? Why can't we (I) hate the lying turd?
I didn't say you couldn't hate him,I just said him sustaining success for a long time argument doesn't hold much water. He's been successful every where he goes.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I don't have the hostility towards him some do. I don't like how he left but I believe we'd be in a better situation if he was still here. Reguardless of how anyone feels about him you can't deny ,he's a winner.

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n6701 said:
I don't have the hostility towards him some do. I don't like how he left but I believe we'd be in a better situation if he was still here. Reguardless of how anyone feels about him you can't deny ,he's a winner.

I think he cheats.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n6641 said:
I don't hate the guy, but lost all respect for the way he exited and his actions afterward. He's a hired gun...no more, no less.

:exactly:

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Have to balance if the two NC's were worth the mess he left here, in my mind they are. But I still want to kick Urbs in the nuts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator